𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN, you don’t know where she is?” Topper questioned the Cameron boy, shooting him a dagger look. He's asking Rafe about his sister since she’s not home last night, he went to her room but it’s empty. Topper thought maybe she’s staying with Rafe at his house.

Rafe was her date yesterday for the midsummers and he supposed to drop her home because he was her ride. But when Topper comes up to him this morning, asking about her, Rafe looks like he’s in the dark about her whereabouts just like him. He’s the last person that supposed to be with Hope.

“I mean, I don’t know, okay? She wasn’t with me last night, I don’t know where she is” Rafe casually said, though he actually starts to panic.

What if something bad happened to her last night? What if she’s got hurt somewhere out there but he doesn’t know about it?

“That’s bullshit, Rafe. You were supposed to know because she was your date last night! You were supposed to drop her home!” Topper spats, starts to square with the boy who looks casually calm. Rafe usually would be more in action when it comes to Hope, but he looks off today.

Actually, he looks off since last night after he claimed he’s got into a fight with Hope about Noah. And he was taking a bump like there’s no tomorrow, he’s hogging all substances to himself and only left just a little for Topper to snort. He knows something was happening between them.

But he was all high and drunk last night, so he’s not pointing out anything. Mostly he’s trying not to deal with Rafe, he’s extra bitchy and Topper had enough dealing with people being a bitch to him.

That causing Rafe to scoff when Topper putting the blame on him “I was her date. Until she dumped me for some dirty Pogue” he spats bitterly. He’s still milking about yesterday event.

It concreted inside his mind very clear.
He remembered how JJ’s got his hand all over Hope while kissing her against the wall. How Hope also totally into him with her hands tangling on his hair. They look into each other and that pissed the shit out of him.

He was trying to kiss Hope but she pushed him away. Saying shit about she’s not ready and never did anything like that before. But suddenly she has her tongue down in his throat with that Pogue? At an event that supposed to be about them?

And the way that dirty Pogue really sure that he’s winning her over him making Rafe wants to keep punching his face. He really thinks that he can have Hope? Rafe isn’t going to make that happened. Hope can’t be with him, not on his watch.

Rafe knows that JJ might planted something inside her mind just for her to say the shit she said last night. Or even do the things she did with him. Hope won’t do that, his girl would never do that. He’s sure of it.

“What do you mean by that?”

“Don’t act stupid, Top. You saw that Pogue got kicked out last night, why do you think he’s there from the first place” Rafe said, chugging on a beer. He knows it’s still early for that, but it’s not like he actually care about his well being.

“JJ was there for Hope?” Topper guess. Though he’s not actually believing Rafe, but there’s no way he’s gonna lie about this. Plus, ever since his mother said about his sister running away with JJ around the island, he knows Rafe not lying.

“They almost fucked at the golf course when I found them”

“What?!”

“Yeah, saw it with my own eyes”

Topper having a difficult time to believe his friends. Hope is everything but she’s not going to pull that action no matter what it is. He knows she can be a little bitch sometimes, but she won’t do that. She’s certainly not going to fuck a Pogue at a golf course. That would be a humiliate thing to do.