𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼

AFTER THEIR SMALL TALK about everything that happened, following by couple of emotional moments between them, JJ suggested for the both of them to get out from just laying down in the hammock and start to do something for them to have some fun.

Hope honestly has nothing against that idea, because she’s too wants to spend as much time as she can with him by doing something that they both enjoy. More specifically, that he enjoys.

Because after everything that happened between him and his dad, she thought maybe he needs an escape to do something that can lift up his mood. And she will do anything in her power to make him feels better, just so she doesn’t need to watch him break down and questioning his worth again.

And that’s the reason why now she’s sitting at the beach with a towel underneath her while her eyes darting on a specific blond boy that currently enjoying his time in between the water. A smile keep tugging at the corner of her lips, watching him with so much adoration.

JJ told her that he wants to surf the waves and he wants her to join him. But the problem is, she didn't know how to surf and she never surfed before. Nobody ever taught her to do it and she never wants to learn it.

Until now, obviously.

When she said that she didn't know how to surf to JJ when he invited her to join him, he let out a loud gasp with a fake offend on his face.

"You don't know how to surf?!" JJ questioned, a hand on his chest while giving her a judgy look.

"Nobody ever taught me" Hope shrugged "Plus, it more like a Pogue's sport"

JJ let out another dramatic gasp "You're joking" he states, keep being exaggerated.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" She asked, raising her brows.

"Why didn't you know how to surf? Like you've been living for almost 17 years and you don't know how to surf?"

"I don't know it's supposed to be an essential to me. It was never a problem before"

"That was before you know me. I'm basically the king of surfing"

"I still can't see it as a problem" She continues to be nonchalant about it and it only making JJ to gasp even louder.

After a back and forth argument between them and JJ keep convincing her to get into the water with him and he told her that he's going to teach her how to surf, he finally giving up when she keep resisting it.

She wants to join him and the idea of him teaching her how to surf sounds like a good one to her. She's the one who wants this life, she might as well start to learn how to live like one. To live like a Pogue.

But she thinks she just wants to sit down and watching him in his own elements from a far. Plus, she doesn't even has any bathing suit with her and she definitely not going in the water with her crop top and mini skirt.

Unless she's going skinny dipping which is going to be the last thing she wants to do. And definitely not going to do it by any circumstances.

She watched him doing the routine, flipping through the waves and surfing through the water multiple times. She heard him yelling and cheering everytime he nailed his moves. Hope would smiling and clapping her hands as a support for him, feeling the joy seeing the boy got so excited.

After almost like an hour, JJ finally stopped surfing and he's running back to the beach with his board. He's got a big smile plaster on his face, she literally can see his teeth shining against the sunlight.

"Hey, princess" JJ greet her when he finally reaching her.

"Hey" She answered, mirroring the same smile as him.