𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏

AFTER HELPING AT the beach, Hope makes a run to one of her father’s place where he keep boats and cabins with couple of valuable things in there. She wants to fetch something that she just happened to remember about

She parked her car at the front gate, but then her eyes caught a familiar vehicle also parked not so far from her. She squints her eyes, trying to get a better look at the worn out camper van until she spots John B peeking his head out through the window.

Hope hops out from her car and making his way towards the van, a smile tugging on her face though she’s still curious of his presence. When she’s close enough, she saw all the Pogues are also inside the van.

“Hey" Hope greets them by the window causing the Pogues to startle and jump at her sudden appearance. All of them looking at her with wide eyes, like they’re seeing a ghost or something. But she’s still giving them the smile despite of the action.

“Hope? What are you doing here?” John B is the one who speaks first to acknowledged her presence, clearing his throat.

“Actually, I am the one who supposed to ask you guys that” she questioned them back, resting her elbow against the van.

“Uh--why?” John B asked, his face contorted with confusion.

“This is my father’s” Hope chuckles a little, reminding them.

“This place, this place is your father’s?” Pope peeking from the back of the van, asking her the question with unbelievable tone. Hope nods her head again.

“Since, uh, when?” it’s JJ turns to peek out his head from the back looking at her.

Hope can’t help to laugh at the reaction from them, they totally look clueless.

“Since forever?” Hope shrugged “I thought you know about this JJ, your father used to work here” she reminds him. Though it’s not a pleasant memory, bit it still making a point

The rest of the Pogues glancing at JJ now, almost like they’re hoping he could give them explanation. JJ just grins at her, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. Having no answer to give.

“So, I already answered your question. It’s your turn now” Hope said, demanding for the answers from the four of them. Her eyes glancing on each person inside the van

They once again looking at each other, communicate silently that just them to understand. Hope been watching them with no clues, having no idea what they’re up to.

“Give us a minute” John B said, giving her an awkward smile and Hope just nods, giving him what he wants. John B turns to face his friends and they start to talk.

More like arguing actually but that interesting enough for Hope to watch, she always wants a group of friends like them. But she’s still grateful with the friends she already had now

After minutes of quarrels between them, with the van shaking along with their aggressive movements during the talk, they finally looking back at her. John B gives her the same smile.

“You remembered when you offered me a help because you feel guilty for what Topper did to me? I think it’s time for you to give that” John B pointed out, thought it would be a good time for him to bring this up.

It's not like he really that desperate for the help but he thought maybe he can use the opportunity now.

Hope raised her brows “Okay, what did you want me to do? ” Hope asked, agreed with it because she’s still owed him.

“Uh, we need your help to get us in there” John B said

“Why? You have something that belong to you in there?”