ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ

HOPE  WALKING through the lawn of The Cameron’s with a sunglasses on her face shielding the morning sun from blinding her eyes. It's still early but the heat already starts to burn her.

A cup of ice coffee is on her hand, she grabs it from the nearest Starbuck on her way here. She's trying to find Sarah but the blonde already caught her first as soon as she's walking into her lawn.

“Good morning, Red” Sarah greets her as soon as she spotted Hope walking down there with her classy sunglasses and her ice coffee cup.

Sarah grimaces a little, she doesn’t know why Hope can literally waking up and chugging down the caffeine down her system. She can even going through her days with nothing but only her coffee. Or sometimes her Cokes.

She made a comment about it before, but Hope said it's her life support and help her to go through her day. She never asked about it again, as long as her best friend is happy with it, she'll be fine.

“Morning, blondie” Hope greets her back, peered through her sunglasses making Sarah to chuckle.

The blonde girl drapes her arm around her shoulder and continues their walk through the garden. Greeting couple of workers there when they walking passed them. Hope offered her coffee to Sarah but she shook her head.

“So, you find John B’s house?” Sarah asked her, making sure they’re far enough from the people before she asked the question. Knowing Hope wants to keep it confidential between them.

“Yeah. It’s kinda tricky but I got the right house. Thankfully” Hope nods.

“I take a guess that he’s fine?”

“Yeah, he is. Just got couple of bruises on his face but he’s fine” Hope confirmed and Sarah hummed a reply.

She knows, because John B showed up earlier this morning at her boat to drop off the scuba gear that he claimed to borrow yesterday. She can make sure that the boy is fine.

“You know, he’s showed up this morning at our boat” Sarah decides to tell Hope, it’s not like she’s going to snitch or something. Hope isn’t capable of doing that, she knows how to run her mouth especially for something like this. Hope glances at Sarah that only couple inches taller than her.

“What was he doing at your boat?” Hope asked “Better yet, what were you doing at the boat that early?"

“It’s the only place with air condition, okay? I’m not spending any time burning in my room” Sarah complained.

“You’re a spoiled brat” Hope rolled her eyes

“Speak for yourself” Sarah sneered, knowing the both of them are indeed spoiled by their family.

“Shut up” Hope elbows the blonde.

“What was John B did at your boat again?” She continues to ask, curiously wants to know. Sarah drops the arm from her shoulder.

“He dropped out scuba gears that he borrowed”

“Borrowed?”

“That’s what he said” Sarah shrugged “But that’s fine, it’s not really a big deal” she assured and Hope nods. He’s working with Ward after all, he knows his way around the boat and the equipments.

Even then, it's not really Hope's business to meddle with. And she's not intend to know more about it either so she let it slide.

They continue their walk with the conversations, not aware of the boys already walking in. Hope jerks her head when she heard a soft cry, she taps Sarah’s arm to get her attention.