𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼

IT'S A DARK AND GLOOMY inside the room and the only source of light coming from the hallway where it's peeking through the curtain from the window that's enough to help her to catch the glimpse of things around her

It's also a dead silence in here, where she only can hear her own breathing along with Rafe's sometimes. She doesn't know if the boy already fall asleep, she's way too scared to check up on him that is currently laying on the floor just below her.

She wants to offer for him to sleep on the bed with her, knowing that nothing will ever happens and she doubts that Rafe actually wants to do anything with her especially after everything. It's going to be just a sleep, they both are going to sleep on their side of the bed and nothing will ever happened.

Plus, she can't bare to let him laying down on the floor like that. It must be uncomfortable for him and he's going to have a back pain the next morning by laying down on a hard and cold floor the whole night instead of the comfortable bed like her. It making her feels bad.

But, she's too scared to offer that to him afraid that he's going to decline the offer and that only making Hope looks stupid. She hates for overthinking about a simple thing that isn't supposed to be a big deal to do.

Also, she's still trying to be cautious than to be way too close with Rafe especially by laying down on a bed with him. Just for precaution.

Hope let out a soft sigh, shifting under the blanket to face her right side instead of the ceiling, that is also a side where Rafe just laying down just below her.

She wants to take a peek, just to see if Rafe is already asleep or not but she doesn't want to look like a creep. What if he's still awake and he caught her in action? That would be embarrassing. She would rather sleep on the road than here.

Rafe heard the constant sighs along with the shifting of the comforter coming from her on the bed. He glances up a little, wonder if she's already asleep and get some bad dreams or something.

He decides to check up on her.

"Mia?" Rafe spoke up, facing up the ceiling while waiting for Hope to answer to him. If she actually already asleep, he's going to let it go.

Hope perks up at the called of her name, almost like he can read her mind that she's about to check up on him but too shy to do it.

"Yeah?" she answered.

Rafe sit up from laying on the floor and she saw his head peeking out rising up from his laying position. Though it's still dark around here, she knows his eyes now darting on her. Rafe turns around to reach out for the bedside lamp, turning it on so they can have the source of light back.

Hope squints her eyes when the bright orange light starts to illuminate the dark room, enough for them to see each other again. She can see his face in a clear view this time.