𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋

TW: Rafe being crazy as always

JJ MAYBANK BEEN staring at the messages between him and Hope for thousand times by now. They already stop texting her like hours ago, after the threats from Hope wanting him to leave her alone or she's going to block him.

He was so upset and he's mostly confused. Very confused. Because what drove her to say or even act this cold towards him? Sure, there were an argument between them but JJ very sure that wasn't bad enough for Hope to push him away like this.

And Hope said that she's going to come back to him as soon as she can after she make sure Rafe is fine. She didn't say anything about she wants to stay with the rich boy or even want JJ to leave her alone. So he really didn't get the sudden behaviour from her, he wonder if he actually did something wrong.

There's so much things that he wants to do with her and he wants her to be in everything that he did in his life. He certainly not going to let Rafe Cameron ruins that for him.

And JJ understands now, he understands why she needs to go to Rafe even though it's hard for him to admit it. He's not going to blame Hope to fall for Rafe's sick play. It's not Hope's fault that Rafe is an obsessive bastard who is obsessed with her.

After everything that Sarah told him, he thought maybe he can fix it back and tell Hope that he's no longer upset and he is understand. He wants Hope to know that and JJ thought she is going to accept that with an open heart.

But right now? With him reading the texts for almost thousand times that coming from Hope herself, he's not even sure anymore. He didn't think that Hope likes him as much as he likes her. Or even just like Sarah told him about, maybe she was just being nice to him all this time.

JJ understands that people are intended to leave him no matter who they are. His parents left him, he was abandoned since he was a kid and even though he's still has his dad, but he's never really around like a normal father should be. JJ barely can see him, he's always out there drunk and high.

And he didn't know a shit about his mother. The woman left when he was very young and never come back, she left him with a father who never cared about him and only used him as a punching bag. JJ never heard about the woman in years and he's lying if he never thought about her everyday.

All he has right now is his friends, the Pogues that more than just a people that he hang around doing some crazy shits together for years. They are his family, they act like a family to him more than his own blood for years. His friends are his rock, JJ loves them to death.

He was a lost cause for so long, until he's got his hope back. He starts to feel the colours again and feel the excitement of life when he met Hope.

He never thought that he could fall for someone that he's going to bring into his life in a romantic way instead of platonic way. Sure he had plenty of relationship with a girl before, but it's not something very serious that he actually wants to have. It more for him to have fun and he is pretty sure all of the girls were feel the same.