𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

THE SOUNDS OF WATER STARTS RUNNING from the bathroom right after Hope send JJ for taking a shower. A slow hummed coming from him also a sign for her to take that she definitely done her job.

She let out a small breath when she's done doing her job, closing the door shut after she shoved him inside ignoring the whining and protesting from him. It took several attempts for her to convince him before he finally listened to her.

She waits for another seconds, in case he's gonna let out another whines but he didn't. Seems like her plan to get him into the shower is working in order to sober him up and to calm him down from all the mess that just happened.

They need to lure JJ out from the hot tub after they're done comforting him, parting away from their group hugs just so they can get JJ into the house where they can comfort him better.

Hope decides to let him to get a shower and clean himself up just so he can clear his mind. Just like she always do whenever she just facing some bad days. It always work to help her to clear out her mind and straightened her muscles.

Nothing a long and hot shower can't fix and she thought that trick also can work for JJ.

She moves away from the bathroom, from standing behind the door back to the living room where Pope and Kiara are, sitting on the pull out couch obviously waiting for her after she's done with their best friend.

When they heard her footsteps making her way to the living room, they straightened their necks to look at her with head full of questions that obviously they want to pop out from their chest.

"So, is he okay?" Pope is the first to throw the question out, he's been itchy to do it long enough.

He almost wants to burst out to the bathroom just so he can ask about JJ but Kie fast enough to stop him and tell him to let Hope to handle the blonde first. If she can't do it, then he can go up to take the position.

Hope didn't answer to the question immediately, she continues to walk until she reached them at the living room before she takes a seat on the couch just opposite them.

The two Pogues patiently waiting for her to open her mouth, watching the redhead eagerly for the answer.

A soft sigh come out from her mouth first, leaning her back against the couch before she looks at them.

"I guess so" She finally said, not even sure with her answer "He's still drunk and it took some work to get him into the shower but other than that, he looks pretty fine to me"

They nodded their head simultaneously at the report.

"You think he'll be fine?" Pope asked her again.

"I don't know. You both know him longer than me, you know about him better and you definitely saw this happened to him before" Hope said "I think I'm the one who supposed to ask you the question. So, you think he'll be fine?" she returned the question back to him.

The question actually caught both Kie and Pope. Because like it or not, she's right about it.

They know JJ longer than her, they saw something like this before while this is her first time, they probably know JJ better than anyone.

But the truth is, they never saw JJ breakdown like this before. Sure this isn't the first time JJ got beat by his father or got covered with bruises and even act up out of sober. But they definitely never saw JJ like this, this broken and this hurt.

Or maybe, maybe they just weren't around when JJ was that broken. Or maybe JJ was that good to hide his true feeling from the public eye even to his best friends