|| 129 || Powerful Coupling 💎🌿🪶 X/O

Art by Teru on Dynasty Reader

━━━━━━━

IRyS, Ceres Fauna, Nanashi Mumei - Romantic Oneshot

Requested by Joseph597us0101

Word Count →  4765 Words

Warnings/Notes → This chapter was requested so long ago and I am so sorry but I'm a top tier procrastinator. It's not that I didn't like the prompt, I just completely forgor about it for a rather long period of time.

Anyway, other than that we have a yandere warning. Seeing as there was no specific character requested I went this IRyS, Fauna and Mumei seeing as these three aren't together all that often. That and IRyS was the og character in this chapter and I just really love Faunmei so I just mushed them all together.

Reader is a poor, homeless intern because that's what was requested.

I think it goes without saying that you should not condone actions like this in real life. Additionally, this is a work of fiction and is not indicative of the people or characters affiliated with Hololive. (Fauna would never).

It's also implied Poly Council but I wanted to focus on just these three.

━━━━━━━

You were tired as shit.

Scuffing your feet on the old path, you tugged your borrowed jacket a little tighter as the crispy Japanese winter air malevolently tormented you. Whorls of fog puffed evenly around your numb cheeks, small crystals of ice clinging to your fluttering eyelashes. You were just so thankful that the Holo office let you park in the privately owned underground parking lot - A chilly walk turned short enough that you could heat up nicely in your second-hand car.

It wasn't perfect nor glamourous, but you were lucky enough that A-Chan, Yagoo and the other managers alike were practically angels and paid you despite your position as an intern. Once again, it wasn't much, but it allowed you to afford fuel and food till you officially joined the crew and could be paid a little more than the meagre amount you were currently getting.

Flurries of snow were whipping around outside, dragging bouts of ice-filled winds directly to you like you'd cursed its mother or something. You cupped your gloved hands over your cheeks, brushing the flecks of frost that decorated your face away and trying to retain as much heat as possible till you stumbled into the side of your trusty vehicle.

"Ow, fuck..." You unlocked your car and made your way inside and the relentless winds finally ceased their assault. Not that they could hit you inside your car. Hopefully, that is. You did not have the funds to afford another car right now.

The engine sputtered to life, the heater quickly kicking in and thawing out your frozen extremities. The sudden flush made you sigh and shudder as you fumbled for another layer or two.

"Fucking Japanese winters. God, next time this year hopefully I'll be in an apartment and not living out of my car..." You lamented to yourself as if someone could hear you. Despite the fact you had literal gods amongst the ranks in your company, you found that higher-up deities in general didn't actually listen to prayers sent their way. They were just as lazy as the majority of humanity, and you couldn't really blame them.