(6) Did You Miss Me?

*Surprise! I couldn't wait. - xo, A*

Tom
"You guys need a night out." Austen tells us as he walks into the house. Bill was sprawled out on the couch, sulking per usual.

"There's a party tonight. Outside of the city limits. I overheard one of my roommates talking about it. No one from school. It's suppose to be huge. Lots of people."

"Will there be alcohol?" Bill asks. "You would care about that you fucking alcoholic." I hiss to him. "You're one to talk." Bill hisses back. "Come on, it'll be fun." Austen says.

I groan, burying my face into my hands. I had actually let him convince me it would be a great idea. "Are we ready?" Emi asks as she walks down the stairs. I look up, smiling at her. She had on a navy blue blouse that clung nicely to her, and black jeans. Her hair was down, softly curled at the ends. "What?" She asks. I chuckle and tilt my head to the side. "Beautiful." I mumble to her.

Juliette
"Are you sure this is safe? I'm barely feeling better after my concussion." I tell Alysa. She smirks and looks over at me. "Yeah it's been way past two weeks. Google says you only need ten days."

I scoff and give her a look. "You owe me. You crashed my car." She says. "OH! We're back at that!" I say laughing. "You fucked my boyfriend." I tell her. She begins laughing. "EX. But Okay, okay. Truce." She giggles. She sighs and smiles gently at me. "I just want to feel normal again. For one night."

I look down at my clothes. My favorite boots. A pair of fishnet leggings beneath my shredded shorts, and a white t-shirt with rips here and there that was just the perfect amount of baggy. She reaches over and squeezes my hand pulling me towards the large club.

"How did you even hear about this?" I ask her. We were far from home, and I didn't recognize one single person. Alysa mumbles something to the bouncer in the front. He chuckles and let's us in. "One of Austen's roommates has been trying to talk to me at school. He mentioned it at some point." She screams over the music.

As soon as we enter the building, there's a loud vibrations that hits us from the music blasting. The smell of weed lingered in the air. The room was flashing from the strobing lights. And everyone was jumping and dancing to the music.

"Come on!" She squeals as she pulls me to the middle of the crowd. She grabs my hand, spinning me around once, and pulling me against her as she begins swaying her hips side to side. I can't help but laugh as I turn around to look at her. Alysa was a natural wild spirit. "Your stiff!" She screams. She reaches over taking two shots from someone passing by. The guys turns around, ready to say something. But as he sees Alysa, he smirks and walks away. "Here!" She shouts passing me the shot. I smirk and take it from her, throwing my head back as I down the shot. "Come on! I need ballsy Jules!" She screams over the music.

I continue swaying to the music, eventually feeling myself become lost in it. Alysa screams and begins whistling as I sway my hips in a circular motion, slowly lowering myself. I flip my hair to the side, slowly coming back up and continuing to sway. "AY! AY! AY!" She screams as she takes my hand and slowly spins me. We both begin screaming, laughing together as we continue dancing.

"Hey!" Someone shouts. Alysa and I both turn to look at the guy from earlier with a friend. "Hey I think you stole my shots?" He shouts to Alysa. Alysa smirks. "Oh did I?" She asks. The guy laughs and continues talking to her.

The other guy walks over, nervously smiling. "Hey. Hey you look familiar!" I shout to him trying to remember where I knew him from. He lowers his head so I can better hear him. "Brandon." He shouts. He pulls away, slightly grinning as I suddenly realize from where I knew him. "Oh my god!" I scream. "Brandon the security guard from two years ago?"