(31) When I Met Her

Juliette

I've missed you.

Those words had been on replay the remainder of dinner. Afterwards, not a word was spoken about it. He took his seat across from me, and next to Bill. He'd occasionally glance at me, only to smirk when I'd look away. Every now and then I'd catch him purposely staring. Though I couldn't tell if it was because he was trying to make me nervous, or if he was wanting me to notice him. He'd clench his jaw when Josiah would turn to talk to me. Even going as far as 'accidentally' kicking Josiah claiming there wasn't enough room beneath the table.

The tension between us was very much there. I think everyone could feel it. We had a bad habit of making a mess of things. A bad habit of picking up where we left things. Never fully closing a chapter that was long overdue. And never moving forward. Always stuck. I think maybe that's how we ended up here in a bathroom stall.

There's a loud bang from the door. "FUCK OFF!" He shouts at them as he continues to push himself into me. I gasp and roll my head back against the vandalized stall door.

Minutes Ago

"I haven't seen you around here. I'd recognize your face." The guy chuckles. "I don't really come to these sorts of places.. I'm with friends." I sigh, finding it hard not to smile at his goofy smile. He had a great smile. It was contagious. "Well. Cheers to friends." He chuckles raising his shot towards me. "Is this your thing?" I ask him, brushing my fingers against his arm. He raises an eyebrow confused as to what I meant. "Hanging around darkly lit bars, scrounging for sulking, sour faced brunettes?"

He smirks, eventually laughing. "You're funny. Did you know that?" He laughs, shaking his head. "I've been told." I say smiling at him, finding him cute, in a dorky, slightly attractive way. "I don't think I caught your name though." He says staring down at my lips. I lean in slightly closer, staring at his lips. I almost felt bad. But it happened. We had a bad habit of dragging people between us. "It's—"

"JULIETTE!!!" He screams furiously from across the room.

I thought so.

I groan and lower my head waiting for him. "I'm sorry it's—" The poor guy doesn't get a chance to finish his sentence as Tom grabs him from the collar, yanking him away from me. "Keep moving." Tom hisses, shoving him away. I grab my glass of whatever it was the guy had ordered for me and turn to walk away. "You're a fucking ass." I hiss to him as he follows me. "Just what the fuck were you going to do with him? JULIETTE I'M FUCKING TALKING TO YOU!!" He screams as I wave him off and go into the girls bathroom. He pushes the door open, a few girls around me scream and rush out. "This is the girls bathroom. Get out." I hiss.

"Were you going to kiss him?" He asks me. I roll my eyes and down the rest of my drink. "Were you?" He asks again. I shrug. "Maybe. I knew you were watching." I mumble, smirking subtly at him.

Maybe it wasn't our.. best moment. But then again, that's all Tom and I were known for. Moments. It's how we started things. It's how things always were. One moment we were okay. The next we were in a screaming fit with one another. And eventually we end up here. Having sex inside a sketchy bar's bathroom.

He buries his face against the crook of my neck as he continues to push himself in deeper and deeper, each thrust full with more force. Or perhaps anger. But I think it was long overdo.

We were both panting, groaning from the pleasure only we both could give one another. I feel goosebumps run across my body as the coldness of his lip piercing brushes against my neck. He pulls me down against me, causing me to gasp and accidentally throw my head back against the stall. He brushes his lips against my earlobe. "I've really missed you." He whispers.