(16) I Think..

Tom

"You're so sweet." She blushes as I hand her the rose. I smile shyly, making sure to do my best to make it believable. "I'm hoping it isn't too cliche." I chuckle nervously. She shakes her head biting her bottom lip. "No they're my favorite." She tells me.

I wasn't surprised. In all honesty I hated roses. They were fucking hideous and overly romanticized. They made me think of Hoesie too, so there was that too.

She squeezes my hand. Her hand was sticky from sweat and it was clammy. "My friends have been asking about you." She says. "Oh yeah?" I ask. "What have you told them?"

She shakes her head. "Just some guy I met on a dating app." She tells me. I chuckle. "They wouldn't believe me if I told them I was seeing Tom Kaulitz for almost 2 months now." She mumbles quietly. I look over at her, smiling. "I wish it was more often though." She pouts. "But I'll take what I can get."

"Thank you Gia."

I bring her hand to my lips, kissing the back of her hand. "Do you work at the clinic tomorrow?" I ask her. She sighs and nods her head. "Yeah a double." She wrinkles her nose, shaking her head in dissatisfaction. "Shouldn't be too bad right?" I ask her. "No, it's not. I'd just rather be with you." She frowns. "Hey I have a question."

"Hm?" She asks. "If I needed someone's file, is that something you can get?" I ask her. She tenses up, looking at me with concerned eyes. "Uhm.. I mean, why would you need that?" She asks. I chuckle. "It was just a question." I sigh, reaching over to kiss her before she could say anything else.

Our make out session was cut short as my phone notifies me of a text. I pull away seeing Vince's name on the screen. Fuck. I open the message of a picture of Juliette at a party. Her head was thrown back, her mouth wide open, as a guy hovered over her pouring tequila into her mouth straight from the bottle.

I immediately feel my blood pressure rise.

"Is everything okay?" Gia asks. I turn the screen off, taking a deep breath to try and compose myself. "Mhm. I need to go." I mumble. "My brother's car seems to have left him stranded." I lead her back to the car, almost having to yank her because of how fucking slow she was walking.

"Maybe next time I can take you somewhere nicer." I chuckle. She smiles and kisses my cheek. "I don't mind the secrecy." She says as she gets out of the car. She turns and waves goodbye as I slam my foot on the gas pedal, speeding to the location Vince sent me.

The party was at a frat house. I know because there were a line of guys in the front yard funneling beer while someone timed them, shouting some stupid Greek name.

I spot Vince standing by the side of the house. "How the fuck did she get here?" I ask him. "It seems she called an Uber. I couldn't stop her without her seeing me." He informs me. I scoff and shake my head. "Did you check to make sure there wasn't anything weird?" I ask him. He nods his head.

I turn and go into the house. I look around trying to find her. I walk further into the house noticing a group of people huddled together. They were raising their drinks over their heads, screaming wildly. "Please. Please." I mumble under my breath as I get closer to them.

I feel a snap as I see her pushing her body against a guy who looked maxed out on steroids.

"JULIETTE!!" I shout angrily as I push the group. She stops dancing and turns around to look at me. The guy pushes Juliette behind him. "What's the deal man?" He asks me. I scoff and punch him straight in the face. As he buckles over, clenching his nose, I grab him and slam his face against the wall. There's a loud crunch as he falls to the ground. I flick the few drops of blood off my hand.