Authors Note

To my lovely readers.

THEY DID IT.

Words cannot express the many emotions I felt as I typed out the words 'The End."

Our story began with Break My Heart. I had zero idea where the book was going. Zero idea of what would be of Tom and Juliette. Of Josiah and Rosie. Austen and Alysa. Emi and Bill. But as the chapters progressed I found the book writing itself.

Thank you to all of you for loving Tom and Juliette as much as I did. For always rooting for them and finding it in your heart's to forgive both of them on multiple occasions and for sharing their ups and downs. But they've finally reached their happy ever after. They will forever hold a special place in my heart.

And though this journey has officially ended, I hope you all will join me in my newest book that was published at the beginning of this month..

After We Collided

It's taken me some time to adjust to the fact that I will no longer be writing about Tom and Juliette's journey together. And I would completely understand if you all will struggle with that too.

But I hope you'll all join me in Noah and Tom's journey together. I'm confident that they'll capture hearts too.

With a heavy heart, and it being so bittersweet, thank you.

-Allison.