(12) The Realization of Things

Tom
"He should be here any minute now." I hear him tell the girl who was looking around the room, clearly distracted. "But are you really friends with Tom?" She asks. "I wouldn't lie about that." He tells her.

I smirk and look back at Bill who was thinking the same thing as me. We both purposely walk past Austen and the girl. "Actually— HEY!" Austen shouts. Bill and I both stop walking and turn around to look at them. The girl begins smiling widely, clearly excited that we were here.

"Hey you came!" He says. I furrow my eyebrows looking at Austen who was grinning from ear to ear. "Who are you?" I ask. Austen's grin immediately disappears as the girl looks back at him. "Dude." Austen groans. "I think his name is Asher. Or maybe it was Allen." Bill says. "Oh right." I say. "We're not friends." I tell the girl.

She scoffs and walks away from Austen, turning to wink at me before storming off. Bill and I both begin laughing. "Really?" Austen asks.

"Happy birthday Asher." I smirk at him. He begins to fake laugh. "Ha. Ha. Ha. I thought we were past that." He growls under his breath.

"Where's your girlfriend?" He asks looking around.

"She wasn't feel good." I lie. The truth was she was at home with a bruised neck, a sore throat, and a large purple bruise on her forehead.

Bill looks down at his phone, instantly looking around. "I'll be back." He mumbles as he disappears into the crowd. I look around searching for Juliette. I'm sure he was going to meet with Alysa. And I know Juliette wouldn't miss Austen's birthday. "Where is she?" I ask him. "Last I saw her she was two drinks in dancing with Rose."

I furrow my eyebrows, looking at him in shock. He chuckles and nods his head. "Emphasis on the two drinks." I chuckle and pat his shoulder as I turn to look for them. I see a circle of people a few feet away. I really didn't have to go far because as I get closer I see Hoesie and Juliette dancing with one another. If you could call it that. I watch in horror as they get touchy with one another, grinding their bodies against one another and giggling.

The group consisted of mostly guys. Most of them were practically drooling over them. And I could see why. I won't go into describing Hoesie. But you get the gist. Guys found her attractive. Juliette on the other hand. Fuck. I ball my hands into fists. Her dark brown hair was loosely curled at the bottom. She had on a slightly baggy black mesh shirt with a black bra underneath it. Her breasts were slightly jumping as she danced with the reincarnation of Lilith. Her hourglass torso fully exposed through the see through mesh shirt. Black leather pants that nicely accentuated her subtle hips. And her black converse. A dainty silver chain around her neck that didn't sit right.

"I need the brunette, this is torture." The guy next to me groans to his friend who was perversely watching Juliette. I reach for the guy, shoving him against the ground. "Yo, what the fuck!" The guy shouts. "Look somewhere else." I hiss to him. He gets up, stepping towards me. "Who the fuck are you? I've never seen you around school."

I smirk cocking my head to the side. "Tom fucking Kaulitz. And that brunette, my ex girlfriend." I swing my fist, knocking him to the ground. I kick him against his back before I push through the remainder of the perverts. Juliette notices the commotion and stops dancing to look at the guy on the ground. I step over him, grabbing Juliette by the wrist and pulling her from the crowd of guys that were booing. "What happened?" Austen asks as he walks over. "Grab your girl before someone else does." I mumble to him as he begins pushing through the crowd.

"Woah there buddy." Juliette calls out. I ignore her and continue pulling her through the house. My head was thumping. I didn't know if it was because of the music or because of anger. I practically drag her outside.