(34) The Same Old

Juliette
"Tokio Hotel!!" The reporter shouts towards the camera that zooms out to include the boys who were standing next to the club promoter and his three daughters. "Remind me why we stayed home?" Alysa mumbles as she watches one of them brush her hand across Bill's arm. Bill smiles, and politely takes a step back. Tom on the other hand, laughs at something one of the sisters tells him. She leans in and whispers something into his ear. He stops laughing and pulls away to look at her.

"Because I hate those events." I mumble.

The doorknob turns and is shortly followed by a "Helloooo" Someone sings in a well balanced and beautiful tone. The familiar scent of rose becomes stronger, matched with floral. "Sorry, we're late." Rosie sighs as she reaches over and briefly hugs Alysa and I. "I'm not the best with directions." Emi giggles as she hugs us after Rosie.

I turn back to look at the TV at Tom who was laughing at something the same sister that held his hand earlier was telling him. She was maybe my same height. She looked to be European. With dark brown hair that was thick and shiny. It was long. Tied back into a tight ponytail that hit below her waist. She had on a tight white dress, the top of her breasts bulging out. And large dangly diamond earrings. Her nails were nicely done too in a bright red glossy nail color.

"I wouldn't pay it too much attention." Rosie mumbles as she sits on a nearby couch with Emi. I turn to look at her. Her blonde hair was straightened down with the ends curled out. She had on a black spaghetti strapped dress and a leather jacket. "She's trashy." Rosie sighs.

I turn to look at the girl again. She didn't seem trashy to me. And Tom didn't seem to think so either. "She's the type of girl he would have taken home for a night and then thrown out." Emi sighs, nodding in agreement with Rosie.

"You're not flaunting what you have." Rosie calls out. I snap my head back to her. She leans over and touches my hair. "You have pretty brown hair. It's thick. Textured so your hair should hold up nicely if you did something with it. Your eyes are dark and doe eyed. Add some eyeliner to them and you'll see the difference." She runs her hand down to my breast. "You have good boobs. But you don't show them off." She pushes me sideways continuing to violate my personal space. "Good figure too. But you cover it up in baggy clothes." She says, pulling on the band of my sweatpants.

I slap her hand away and cross my arms across my chest trying to disappear into my oversized hoodie. "OKAY! Was that really necessary?" I growl. Rosie shrugs. "Your boyfriend is currently labeled and considered as one of the hottest bad boys. There are girls jumping at an opportunity to even catch a glance from him. And you're here. Home. Dressed like a bum on the streets. You decide what you're going to do with that."

I look towards Alysa who had her lips pursed, awkwardly nodding in agreement. "Over here TOM!"

The girl wraps an arm around Tom, posing for a photo. Tom chuckles at something she mumbles to him.

I look towards Rosie who smirks and grabs my hand. "Let's go." She squeals, dragging me towards my room with Emi and Alysa following. Rosie goes towards my closet, gagging at everything she saw. "What the fuck is this?" She asks pulling out my favorite ripped and patchy jeans. "Burn it."

"Juliette do you not have anything besides black and baggy?" She asks me. Alysa and Emi look towards me waiting for an answer. "No. I guess not." I mumble. There's a gentle knock on the door before the door slowly creaks open and Sandra pops her head in. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to eavesdrop." She blushes looking at the girls. She pushes open the door even more and holds up a beautiful burgundy colored dress. "But I think I can help."

Rosie's eyes widen in excitement. "Oh my god is this latex!?" She squeals as she grabs the dress. "Latex?" I ask confused as to what she meant by that. Sandra blushes and nods. "It was from.. my younger days. It's been hidden in the back of my closet for years now. I figured it would one day come in handy."