Bonus

*I've very strongly debated doing this or not. I've read your comments on my profile, as well as your private messages to me, several requests. I would love to continue a spinoff focused on the group's kids. I haven't the slightest doubt that they would be just as chaotic as the original gang, Tom, Juliette.. Austen and Rosie.. Josiah and Emi. My only concern is possibly everyone becoming confused with whose kid is who's. That's really what's holding me back. Of course there would be an introduction chapter you could all reference back to if you ever become confused and I'd be more than happy to clarify. I've decided to write this sort of 'bonus' chapter that are glimpses of possible chapters the story would feature. Possibly my last update of Break My Heart and Don't Lose Sight Of Me.. unless otherwise requested. I hope you all enjoy, and share your thoughts with me.
Xo, A <3.

___

Julia
"Your dad is going to have a fucking heart attack." Eliana gasps as she stares at my pierced belly button. I pull my shirt down, and shrug. "He had his lip pierced, I got my belly button pierced. At least mine can be hidden." I say.

"I don't think you have a real argument there." She mumbles. I scoff and roll my eyes. "He's always saying don't do this Julia, don't do that.. Julia what the fuck, why are you like this Julia, why can't you be like Grayson. And blah, blah, blah. I'm fucking over it." I hiss. "Like he was a fucking saint."

Eliana quietly agrees, nodding her head. "Yeah I guess. But my dad says Uncle Tom really changed his ways after meeting aunt Jules." She says. "Miles can change too." I say. Eliana laughs.

"Julia your dad hates Miles."

"Grandpa Gray hated my dad. Your dad always told me and Grayson about it. I don't see the difference." I say. Eliana frowns and sets down her hairbrush. "But Miles hurts you a lot. I think your dad has a reason to be upset."

There's a gentle knock on my door, followed by Lianna slipping in. "Lianna, OUT." I hiss.

"Mom says you have to be nice to me." Lianna says looking around my bedroom. "Lianna get the fuck out." I hiss.

Lianna turns her attention back to me. "You can't say that to me!" She snaps back. "You can't be in here." I tell her.

"You can't get your belly button pierced." She says. Eliana and I both gasp. Lia had been eavesdropping. "But I guess we're all doing shit we shouldn't be doing." Lianna hisses. She smirks and grabs my favorite lipgloss off my vanity. "Lianna that's mine!" I bark angrily at her.

"MOM!!" Lianna screams at the top of her lungs. Moments later my mom bursts through the door. "What's wrong?" She asks looking between me and Lia, but more specifically at me. I look down at Lianna who smirks and hides behind our mom. She raises her shirt and points to her belly button.

___

Grayson
"AND WHO THE FUCK EVEN INVITED YOU?" My dad angrily barks at his.. I couldn't tell you what he was to my dad. Josiah.

My mom hangs her head low mumbling something to her friend Emi.

"Are you being serious? WE DO FAMILY GAME NIGHTS EVERY MONTH." Josiah argues back with my dad. My dad scoffs. "It was literally just a fucking question." Aunt Rosie hisses. Josiah groans and looks towards my mom for help.

"Don't fucking look at her!" My dad snaps. "Look at me. Not her."

"Are we seriously not over this?" Josiah growls to my dad. "How did we go from throwing out the idea of jenga, twister, or anything that could potentially end in you hurting me, lead to you talking about that fucking night that happened YEARS AGO!!!" Josiah shouts.