(27) The Blue Manilla File

Tom
I'd been walking on glass the full two days trying to stay on Gray's good side because I couldn't tell what side I was on. He held a cold poker face most of the time. Occasionally smiling. Then again, I don't think I was ever 100% sure that he liked me to begin with.

"Juliette please." I whisper, pushing her away as she continued to try and kiss my neck. The thought of Gray storming in here terrified me. Actually fucking terrified me. I have zero doubts he'd kill me if he caught me practicing procreation with his daughter after making it clear I didn't want kids or marriage.

"Are you actually scared of my dad?" She quietly laughs. "It's not funny. Your dad fucking terrifies me. And I don't think he'd appreciate me fucking his only daughter when he's sleeping next door."

She smirks and climbs back on me, straddling me. "He wouldn't." She sighs as she lowers her head, running her tongue up my neck. I squeeze my eyes shut, grunting, trying to keep myself from moaning. "But I would." She whispers.

She pulls back to look at me smirking back at her. "You know he'll kill me." I chuckle. She laughs and nods her head. "I'll make sure it's a closed casket." She teases as she tugs my shirt over my head, swiftly removing her own shirt that was one of mine.

It didn't matter how many times I'd see Juliette without clothes. I would always find myself staring, fully mesmerized by her. The way her dark brown silky hair would tumble perfectly over her shoulders and part of her chest. Her soft supple skin that smelled like a deep caramel vanilla scent. How perfect her breasts were. They weren't too small or too large. They complimented her nicely. The natural subtle hourglass torso she had that women would kill for, except Juliette who cared nothing for working out or toning anything. Her smile that for some reason, was always flashing at me. But what I loved most about her wasn't her body. It wasn't her smile, although it was a close second. It was her eyes. Her large dark brown eyes with her natural wispy eyelashes. I'd often get lost in them. They'd make my heart race. My breathing hitch. I'd melt at them. I loved her eyes. I loved her.

And there wasn't a single thing I wouldn't do for her. The thought of losing nearly killed me. I'd make sure he wouldn't get to her.

Juliette begins laughing as I unclasp her bra, tossing it to the side. "Shhh." I hiss to her not wanting Gray to hear us. "Your dad is going to
fucking kill me."

"I'm glad you get that." Gray growls from outside the door. I toss Juliette off me, who frantically pulls on my shirt over her body. "Are you decent?" He asks through the door to his daughter who was shaking.

"Yeah, dad." She mumbles in embarrassment. The door swings open, with Gray's eyes landing on me. Oh fuck. He walks towards us, tossing me my shirt that was laying next to Juliette's bra. "Let's go." He hisses as I groan and get out of the bed. "Goodnight baby." He calls out to Juliette who was red in the face.

I turn to look at her, frowning. "Go." Gray growls to me. "I'm fucking going." I growl back as I exit the room, following him to his temporary room. He tosses me a blanket and pillow, pointing to the ground. I angrily toss the pillow on the floor, mentally cursing him, and getting as comfortable as I could. "Good night Tom." Gray chuckles as he gets into the bed. I scoff and pull the blanket closer to me, eventually drifting off.

When I wake up, I look over my shoulder at Gray who was packing his suitcase. "How'd you sleep?" He asks me with a sick smirk on his face. I scoff and sit up, stretching. I flinch, forgetting my shoulder was still slightly messed up from Gray. "I've slept better." I mumble sarcastically as I check my phone.

<<Gia: I got it. When can I see you?>>

The last thing I was expecting was this. And I wasn't sure how to process it. "You coming?" Gray asks as he lugs his suitcase to the door. I flinch and shut off the phone, scrambling off the floor to the bathroom.