(20) I'll Ask Her

* Hold off on the song until the next bold section , as always, enjoy <3 xoxo-A *
Tom
<Gia: please don't do this. Talk to me. What did I do? Why are you being so cruel??>

I delete the message.

*Flashback*

"I'm not going to lose her again." I mumble.

"Who said anything about losing? Tom. Do you know who assaulted her?" Austen asks me. I stay silent, biting down on my inner cheek.

I look down at my watch, it'd been over an hour and the girls still weren't ready. "I'm here!" Austen calls out as he steps into the living room. "I hadn't realized you owned clothes that actually.. fit." He teases me with a smirk on his lips. I scoff and ignore him as I tug on the collar of my shirt. I felt it was choking me.

"Where are the girls?" He asks.

Emi comes down in a dark forest green dress. The color really complimented her eyes and hair. It was a simple mid length dress, with a small slit in the middle. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail with a few strands loosely hanging from the sides. "Emi you look amazing!" Austen tells her.
She blushes and looks down at the ground.

There's the sound of someone dragging their feet, stumbling at some point. The footsteps heavy, accompanied by some swearing. No one but her. I'm nearly at a loss for words as I watch her come down the stairs. Her dark hair loosely curled and cascading down her chest. She had on a mid length silky off the shoulder burgundy dress. The chest part of it was draping low, slightly exposing the upper portion of her breasts.

Juliette never ceased to amaze me. She was naturally beautiful. But occasionally, she defied all definitions, and nothing could describe her adequately. Nothing could do her justice.
She was Juliette.

"Stunning, as always." Austen says as he goes to hug her. "Not so shabby yourself." She teases him as she reaches for his collar and fixes it for him. She turns to look at me, blushing as she realizes I'm more than likely staring with my mouth slightly open. From the corner of my eye I can see Emi slightly frown.

I clear my throat and smile at Juliette. She smirks and walks closer to me, taking a look at the fitted black dress shirt I had on and pants. "I'm impressed." She teases me. I chuckle, looking down at the floor before raising my gaze back to her dark brown eyes. "I'm speechless." I tell her. She blushes and smiles at me before following Austen to the car.

-

"You're here!" Alysa squeals inside the nicely decorated venue as close friends and family began pouring in. "This was so nice of Bill to organize something for my parents upcoming anniversary." She gushes to Juliette. I spot a couple standing closely behind alysa. The resemblance between them and their daughter was freakishly similar. I smirk as my brother nervously introduces himself to them.

"JULES!!" Two dumbasses nearby shout. Juliette turns around, once again squealing as George and Gustav charge towards her, each taking a turn to lift her off her feet. "Oh my god what are you guys doing here!?" She asks them. They both smirk goofishly at one another. "We couldn't miss a party." George chuckles as Gustav stifles down a laugh. They look to the side, spotting Emi shyly looking around. "EMI!!" They both shout in unison again.

There's a familiar smell of roses that makes me gag. I internally groan, cursing myself as I turn around to face her. She was smirking, her hair pushed behind her shoulders. The red dress nicely complimented her hair and eyes. If she weren't Hoesie, if what happened, hadn't happened, if I hadn't ever met Juliette, if I weren't so repulsed by her, and if she weren't in a weird thing with Austen.. I think she would have been my next fuck buddy.