Jayden x caleb x kai x jermiane x tj

I watched in awe as jayden was fucked by almost everyone on the team, all of them varying in sizes, from big to bigger. He took them all on with a an open mouth and even wider legs. "Enjoying the show?"asked a deep voice from where I was standing. I didn't even have to turn around to see who it was and his mear presence sent shivers of fear and excitement down my back. "Y-es very much." I answered back quickly. I heard a sudden cry and I snapped my head up back to tj.He was taking two dicks up his tight little hole. Two! He seamed to have become sex crazed. He was a bigger whore than me. "You want that you little slut?" I suddenly heard his voice right next to me. Before I could even answer I was being turned around and being crushed against the captain hard chest. I whimpered looking at him from my eyes lashes. In the dim glow of the shower room his blues eyes, and electric red hair seemed to glow. "I said, do you like that." he asked again gripping my hips tightly. I was definitely going to have bruises. "Y-yes." I answer, growing nervous. I could feel that monster he calls his dick standing attention in his pants. And from what it seems he wanted out. "Yes what." he asked, out of no where I felt his thick finger slide through my cheeks, massaging my happy hole. Yes what." he asked, out of no where I felt his thick finger slide through my cheeks, massaging my happy hole.  "Y-es jermaine." I moaned pushing against him, wanting to creat more of that friction. Between us my member was already leaking. "Good boy."he said pushing his finger in all the was to the knuckle. My eyes rolled to the back of my head in pleasure. This is why none of the other guys are allowed to touch my hole. I belong to tj.  "Come , let's go to my office and watch the rest of the show." And with that he lead me over to his office that was right on front of the locker room. It has a great big glass window that was non see through. He sat in the big black leather chair looking at him , his blue eyes said everything. I'm about to fuck the daylights out of you.  "Get on you knees." He commanded. I hurry got to my knees right between his legs with my head down. I looked up as him through my long lashes trying to be cute but he was having none of that.  "What are you waiting for, suck me you little slut."  "Yes jermaine." I said obediently. I tried to pull down his grey sweats pants that left nothing to imagine but he grabbed my small hand in his. Oh I'm sorry did you want some lube?" He asked while slowly coming back out " Too bad." Tears prickled my eyes. "Mo-ore." I mumbled weakly, I felt so full when he was inside me. I wanted to feel that again. Without warning he thrust inside me again all the way till he was at the hilt. "Are you ready ?" He asked before getting into a steady pace of pounding into me. I felt like I was going crazy with pleasure. With each through I could feel him slid through my pink walls. At one point I could feel him in my stomach. "Caleb!" I screamed as I felt my cock exploded on the desk. Minutes later kai gripped my thighs tightly and and came inside me slowly milking himself before pulling out. I slumbered down on the desk. I could feel his warm cum dipping down my legs. Well that was a fun way to lose my virginity.