King part 13

Spectacular! First I'll provide you with meal!" You stand up with a devilish grin plastered onto your face as you begin undoing your belt.

Tom looks on with confused concern, "Uhh, what are you doing there, Ser Knight?"

You reply in a tone feigning innocence, "Why preparing your meal of course." As your trousers fall to the floor, your massive, but still flaccid, cock dangles between your legs. Tom's attention immediately jumps to it, "Holy Fuck!!! You're- you're fucking huge!" He stays mesmerized, before lifting his hand, reaching out towards your cock. "I've never done this sort of thing. Wha-Why can't I stop? I- I just need to touch it, buh-but why??" You step forward as his warm, meaty hands grip your dick, gently tugging at it. Using his other hand, he kneads and plays with your foreskin. You love the attention he's giving it. Soon enough, Tom's other hand lowers and begins to massage your balls. He rolls them in his palm while still slowly stroking your cock. All this attention causes your dick to wake up. As blood pumps into it, Tom coos over feeling each pulse. His eyes widen in awe and terror as your dick reaches full mast, towering over his face. He leans his head foward, having your dick on top of his face. He begins stroking his face up and down the length of your cock's underside. His warm breaths feel nice. Planting his face into your nutsack, Tom inhales deeply, getting drunk off your musk. You speak calmly, "I think it's time for your appetizer. Lay on your back with your head hanging off the bed." He complies swiftly, readjusting quite quickly into the new position.

You straddle yourself over him. Slowly lowering yourself until your balls are over his mouth. He doesnt even need told before he starts lapping on them. Massaging them nicely with his tongue, gently taking them into his warm mouth to suck on them lightly. You begin sliding your body up, grinding your taint onto his mouth. He continues to lick eagerly, eliciting satisfied moans from you. Your hips rock back and forth slowly. Tom's moaning as his tongue massages your taint. You slide further, allowing Tom access to your ass. Your plump ass envelops his face as he digs in. You gasp and groan as Tom's big hands grab ahold of your cheeks. He kneads them while pulling you down harder onto his face. His gasps for breath inbetween proding your hole with his tongue feel like heaven. For several minutes, the two of you stay like this. You humping, bouncing your ass on Tom's face, all the while he vigorously has at it.

Finally, you pull up. Tom whimpers, but you reassure him, "Don't worry, the meal's not over. It's time for the main course." As you get off his face you position your dick right in front of his mouth. You speak seductively "Open up." Tom trembles as he opens his mouth wide. You slowly push in just the tip. He suckles on it. Swirling his tongue underneath your foreskin and gently nibbling on it. Your hips buckle, rocking your dick further into his mouth. Tom speaks with your dick in his mouth, "Gimme morhe!" You oblige. You continue pushing forward. The tight entrance to his throat slows your advance. Tom reaches up, grabbing hold of your ass and pulling you closer. This, in tandem with him desperately trying to swallow, manages to pop your dick inside. Tom's tight unused throat radiates heat around your dick. You hear him choking but he tightens his grip, shoving more of your cock down. His throat is bulge out now. You place your hand on the bulge, rubbing it up and down as it pushes farther down. Tom's throat is milking you at his point, while his tongue desperately tries to lick. Your dick begins to swell. It's time. You shout, "Ready for dessert? Because here it comes!!" Tom locks your legs in a vice grip, shoving a few centimeters of cock in. He's almost taken the entire thing. The first blast bulges Tom's throat as it pumps down into his stomach. Gurgling and sloshing sounds fill the room. Warm cum pours out of Tom's mouth, coating his face. As cum fills him, a bubble of white oozes out from under his skirt. After finishing, Tom's belly is visibly distended. Your stuck as Tom has yet to release his grip. Minutes pass until he finally loosens his hold. Your dick slides out with a schlop. Globs of cum and drool bubble out of his mouth. He's smiling in a drunken daze. Tom grabs his bulged abdomen, "*groan* sooo- soooo fulllll- HHRGGHN!" A jet of cum blasts out of his mouth, pooling onto the floor. He gurgles as it continues to flow. You help him get right side up, hoping it'll stop the flow. The waterfall of cum stops thankfully. Only lil bouts of coughing some up. Tom goes to speak again but only hoarse whispers come out. Grabbing ahold of his face, you kiss him deeply in the mouth, lapping up your own cum while exploring his mouth. As you break the kiss, Tom is healed. He chuckles, but then looks nervous, "I- uh, I better go bathe." He leaps up and grabs a few nearby towels, using most of them to wipe the cum and other fluids off of him. After cleaning himself off pretty decently, he asks you to lead him to the bath house.