Incest part 2

Never be frightened to tell me what you want, Dylan. This is an extraordinarily well-paid job and I'd rather work always giving fun to my brother.

-Well, I will tell you my offer now, but you can agree or disagree with whatever I tell you.

-Tell me.

-First, I would like you naked most of the time, and I will also be naked but of course not all day. You will have your social life. Let's say you can go out as much as you want.

I saw him then coming to the couch and sitting next to me and he had begun to touch everything in my body and suddenly he approached his lips to mine and kissed me with lust.

-I wanna become your bitch, Dylan, so of course we will be constantly kissing. And I am touching you so you know that after now your brother, your bitch, will be continuously giving you fun and so that you can also touch me whenever you want, anything you want. Bitches are touched so of course you, as my client, will touch me whenever you feel like and no need to say anything. As for my social life, Dylan, I will continue with it, but will be mostly at home to satisfy my new customer. Go on, please.

-Well, we will constantly suck each other's cocks.

-I know you, Dylan, and think you intend to give me many more blowjobs that I give you. And that's not fair, mostly if you have a very expensive bitch now, so make him work. I mean I am certainly willing to give you more than five blowjobs a day at least. Your cock has to be satisfied whenever you feel like. And of course you will fuck me. What kind of a bitch am I if you don't stick it up my ass often? And I hope you fuck me soon today and later fuck your brother more than once.

-Ok, Jayden, I will have to fuck you but of course you will fuck me too. I'm bottom.

-Dylan, I've been living with you for years, and I always know when you are lying. And you're lying right now. You love fucking. Do you really think I intend to take so much money from you without being constantly fucked? You must be all day cumming, brother, that's my job now, with many blowjobs, many times fucking, and getting many handjobs, anyway I can please that sexy dick you have –and as he said those words he started jacking me off for the first time and of course I had to do the same-. This is just for you to see that I will make you cum now as often as you want. Go on, please.

-Ok, I want the right to lick any part of your body, and that includes footjobs, licking your pits, your ass, anything.

-So of course I will do the same to you –and in that moment as he kept on masturbating me, he raised my left arm and started licking my left pit.

-Am I not sweaty, Jayden?

-Slightly bro, but I must show you that every part of my customer's body will be satisfied. Anything else to tell me?

-Well, I would also like to go to bed with you.

-We will, Dylan. After now, every day. I might have gone out for a couple of hours, but I will always return to our bed. And remember you have a bitch now. So we will go to bed naked, touching, kissing and having a lot of sex.

-I have finished my offer.

-Even so, 6000 euros a month is too much money unless you don't stop cumming and I will be the one making you cum over and over again. I would give you a second blowjob right now, but I would like you to open your bitch up first and fuck me –just then I shot a load with his wonderful masturbation and checking again what a decent worker my brother was and just then I saw Jayden was cumming too-. One more thing, Dylan: I will keep on working as a waiter in the mornings.

-But why? If you accept this job, you have no need.

-It's a disguise, bro. People cannot see me earning money without a job and of course I can never tell them I have become my brother's bitch. So being still a waiter is a good excuse. Don't worry: you know I return home every day at twelve. I will have a lot of hours later to give you fun and do my real job.