Orc part 2

The twin in your hand is trembling. What a weak and pathetic sight. You rip off his clothes with ease. You've been waiting for this moment. Your dick is gushing precum at this point, so much that a puddle is forming on the ground. You grab the twin by the torso, his legs shifting uncomfortably while raised in the air. You lift him high enough that you can see his hairless ass. You drive your mouth onto it, ravaging it with your large tongue. He squeals and moans as you prode his pink hole with your tongue. You add a finger to the mix, thrusting one in and out while your tongue laps around. He's bucking his hips now. You have him exactly where you want him. He will be your first cum dump. He'll live off your cum.

You add a second finger, he moans loudly. Then all of a sudden, he shrieks. That's when you notice him cumming. He's trembling now, panting as you slowly finger fuck his ass. He's ready.

You pull him away and align his ass to your mighty dick. You're able to push the tip in enough that precum is filling him. He groans as the warmth fills him. After you've filled his bowels with enough precum to properly act as lube. While still holding his torso, you grip his waist. Then you slam him down on your dick. You can feel your dick bulging against his abdomen. You rub your finger on your dick's head as it protrudes, straining his stomach walls. He's drooling profusely while making guttural noises. You pull him off your dick, allowing precum to gush out of his gaping hole. He's resumed twitching while bucking his hips. You grin, you've done it. He's addicted now.

You ram him back down, once again savoring the feeling of his tight body squeezing your dick. You begin to thrust in and out, while the twin wails in pleasure. Eventually you turn him around and gaze upon his face. It's a mess. Drool running from his mouth. His eyes puffy and tear filled, all the while rolled to the back of his head. You lift him off your dick enough to kiss him. Such a tiny man. Your tongue invades his mouth, he offers no resistance. You push forward till your tongue is bulging his own throat. He gags on it while you continue to fuck him. Your tongue retracts out of his mouth as you slam him back down fully onto your cock.

He's convulsing as you slam him up and down on your massive dick, while a euphoric expression is plastered onto his face. His abdomen bulges obscenely with every thrust in. You can feel yourself swelling. It's finally time for relief.

You slam him down, grinding him on your cock. That's when the first torrent of cum blasts into his body. His abdomen bulges slightly further as cum blasts into his little body. He's wailing incomprehensible gibberish, all you can discern is he loves it. This continues on until he suddenly goes quiet, "Hhhng--GAWK!!" A spurt of cum erupts out of his mouth, followed by a steady amount pouring out. As you continue to shoot more cum into him, more cum pours out of his mouth and now nose. His eyes roll back as he continues to ooze cum.

Eventually you stop pumping cum. Finally satisfied, you lift the unconscious body off your dick and drop him next to his twin. The twin who had been on the ground is barely visible as his body is enveloped by a pool of cum. The twin you had just fucked, dropped to the ground with a splash. His stomach is plump, bulging upwards as if pregnant. Cum is now seeping out of both ass and mouth. You sit on one of the nearby logs. Looking over the scene. You've got to do something before they all regain consciousness, right?