Bee king part 11

You head back upstairs, mindful not to slip on your own messy trail of honey and cum. The next person in the house you've decided to breed is the hardy father. His body is far sturdier than his son or the friend. You waltz over to the man, smirking at the sight of him.

"Wakey wakey" you jostle his limp body a bit. "It's your turn."

He groggily opens his eyes, looking at you with them half open. By the look of it, he's still a lil stunned and unsure what's going on. The father will be a bit heavier to move, so you enlist the son to help. Beckoning him over, he seems ever so reluctant to help at first, but a stern glare corrects him quickly. The two of you carry the man downstairs. He slurs, asking where are you taking him. You prop him against the stone wall.

You get to work constructing another incubator. Taking your time on this one, you get it to slightly better condition than the first. The father's ass is already propped up as you slide your smaller sized dick easily inside before beginning to change it. It steadily transforms from a small dick into an arm's length ovipositor. Honey and precum once again pour out of your enlarged appendage, audibly hearing it slosh deep within the man's stomach as he groans.

"Pl... please..." he groans out.

A devilish smirk forms across your face. As the man feels the first fist sized egg be delivered deep within his bowels. It bulges his stomach, slightly smoothing out his abdomen. "W...What are you doing to me!? What are you putting inside me?" He yells.

"Oh," you chuckle, "just my brood~"

His huff for air increase as the second egg is pushed inside, forcing the first egg even deeper inside his guts.

You coo, "Mmm, it'll only get tighter as I pack you full sweet sweet incubator, little human."

He looks at you stunned, "You... you can't be serious. I can barely hold these two. No... no more will--AWKK!!!"

He's interrupted by the sudden deposit of four additional eggs being rapidly shot inside him. He deserves to be taught this lesson. To have his guts stretched open, wrecked by your brood, is an honour. He ought to learn his place in your hierarchy. In your hive. In your dominion. The man's eyes roll back as his head falls to the ground with a thud. Out cold, his mouth leaking drool and some honey already. You sigh. Simple fragile humans. You decide six eggs are enough and you seal him up and allow the incubator honeycomb to do its magic. Its gooey click tentacles snatch the literally bred and pregnant daddy up. He's engulfed in fluids and honey to keep him and the brood alive and well. He'll experience some growing pains from such a large batch, but he should survive.