Bee king part 32

Considering the feral state of things, it's time to intervene. Getting up, you head behind Hunter. He's wildly bucking, his ass clenched impossibly tight. Both of your stingers extend out from each palm. You jab them into each plump asscheek. Hunter tenses up and arches his back. His eyelid twitches while his muscles spasm. Then his body slowly, very slowly begins to relax. The tense clenched musculature of sculpted anatomy relaxes, allowing for his softer features to show. Hunter lurches forward, his knees buckle. Struggling to stay upright, his immense strength allows him to slowly bring himself to his knees. Just barely to keep balance. Desperately, he tries to keep himself up. Thrusting slows significantly as he sways.

He buries his dick to the hilt to try and ground himself. Messily, he tries to gain himself some leverage. The occupied space causes more cum to drool out of the farmer's face. Cum, drool, and tears dribble past freckles on the twunks cheeks. Hunter eyelids grow heavy and are half shut. He leans forward, loosening his grip on the farmer's ankles. Instead now Hunter's entire body is weighing down and keeping the farmer's legs pushed all the way back. The extra weight on the stomach forces more cum out of his leaking hole. Bodily fluids form a puddle around them. The farmer cracks a drunken smile, happy to have Hunter's massive pecs engulfing his face. Hunter on the other hand is grumbling but begrudgingly blushing as he's proud of the breeding and pleasuring his mate. He gave the farmer an unforgettable experience.

Your hive is coming together~