Orc part 8

You grab the yeti by his horns and yank him to your loincloth. Your musk intoxicates him as your dick pops out raging hard.

You rub his dazed face up and down on your dick, coating his head in precum. Thick globs of it getting matted in his hair. Holding his horns tightly, you line his mouth at your dick. You thrust in, your dick ramming against the entrance to his throat. He's strong, but you're stronger. Pull down hard, you manage to force his throat to yield to you. It gives way allowing your dick to sink into the warm, moist passageway. It's satisfying having his tight throat squeeze your cock. You let out a groan as you continue to push deeper.

He struggles, trying to worm his way off, as you bottom out. His, admittedly pretty, face sits nestled in your crotch as your dick is embedded in his throat. Drool and copious amounts of precum cover him as he looks up at you with angry teary eyes. The large bulge down his throat outlines your dick. It's twitching around your cock, milking it. You pull out just enough that your cock's still well into his mouth, but allows him to gasp for air. After a few breaths you push back in slowly. Once again resting your dick in his throat, letting it milk it. Pulling out to give him breath.

You keep this up for a good while. Until you decide it's time you finally satisfy your hunger in full. Readjusting your hold on his horns, you once again bury your dick into his throat. This time you don't pull out. The yeti desperately tries to breathe. The best he can manage is gasping for breaths through his nostrils. He's getting air, but he's also huffing in bouts of your musk.

His face looks dozy, but his throat is convulsing around your dick. It's radiating warmth while desperately massaging your cock. Your dick begins to swell and at last sweet relief. The first turret of cum blasts its way into the yeti's stomach. Then another and another. His abdomen bulges slightly as you pump his belly full of cum. Soon it fills his throat. Then explodes out of his mouth while two jets rocket out of his nostrils. You grind his head into your crotch as your cum continues to pour out of his orifices.

You finally stop cumming. The yeti's eyes are glazed over. You pull him off your dick, allowing him to fall to the ground. As he lands with a thud, cum projects out of his mouth. It gushes out until enough has spilled allowing him to softly breathe.

You're quite famished after all of that. With your lust being satiated for the time being, perhaps it's time to consume some food. The perfectly edible stag lays on the floor nearby.