Bee king part 36

It's time to plug up the farmer and put him in a honeycomb incubator. You saunter over to the crate, picking up what you had left there. With the nearly armed size cucumber in hand, you saunter over to the farmer.

His twunk body is limp and drenched in sweat. Thick cum oozes from his gaping hole, pooling on the barn's floor in large puddles. Stepping your way barefoot through the sticky mess, you slip some fingers inside him. Drool and cum coat his dazed face. Fishing around the sea of cum inside him, he's been thoroughly seeded. His supple hole is now stretched and loose. Precious seed continues to dribble out. He groans drunkenly.

"Can't have that..." you chime.

You lean down and kiss his nipple. Your hand gently plays with the other as you suck. Releasing it out of your mouth with a wet POP. You gently place a kiss quickly followed by another as you lead a trail towards his twitching cock. You take the shaft in your mouth. You lick under the foreskin, using your tongue to play with the sensitive body part. He shivers as your mouth expertly plays with his dick. Strands of cum and drool connect your mouth to the shaft as you lift off it. You lick your lips to savor the sweet taste. He tastes perfect~

A sly smile forms on your face as you lift the bulbous end of the cucumber to kiss the dilated hole. The freckle adorned ass sways back and forth as you shimmy the large vegetable against his sphincter. The cum acts as a good lube but you'll need something more. A stinger extends from your palm. You gently insert it into the side of the farmer's neck. His body jitters and suddenly seizes up tensely. It only holds for three seconds before relaxing once again. His body twitches as a gurgled moan escapes his mouth. A deposit of cum goes bubbling out of his mouth. A prolonged groan is emitted. The farmer's eyes lazily open and try to focus on you. To him, the world is spinning and blurry. His mind is fried from how hard he was bred. He doesn't remember his name at the moment, just that he feels really really good and full right now.

He smiles.

Thankfully, your injection made things much easier... for you that is. His ass bows and gives way to the thick intruder. The cucumber slowly sinks deeper into his ass. Cum bubbles from the sides as his guts gurgle. Liquids slosh around inside his newly made boiwomb. Thick heavy sweet smelling cum saturates every spot inside his digestive track. He was filled beyond capacity, now he'll serve as the first excellent broodmother to your hive members. Inch by excruciating inch of vegetable is lodged deeper inside him. It bulges his stomach, distending his abdomen.

"Always eat your greens~" you say with a chortle. Petting his soft auburn hair as he drunkenly coos cute bewildered noises.

Until finally the entire cucumber is gorged inside his ass, plugging him up real good. He hiccups and winces from the recoil. The hiccup causes the phallic vegetable to jostle and press right up against his prostate, sending a jolt of euphoria through his battered body. All it can do is reflexively twitch and wince as it's on autopilot.

You lug the twunk's twitching body over your shoulder and carry him over to the honeycomb. Gently placing him inside, the miraculous liquid engulfs him and supply him with oxygen and nutrients. He'll be well rested and cared for while inside there.

Standing back, you admire your handiwork. No rest for the wicked, after all.

It's time to go back to the village and get another addition for your hive.