King part 11

You quietly sneak up behind your son as he's tossing hay into the stables. Grabbing onto his waist from behind, you grind your massive dick against his ass. He gasps at the sudden touch. Turning his head to see you.

"O-oh heh-hello father." His voice is shaky. "Whah-what are yu-you doing here?"

You smirk, "I'm seeking to rid myself of this dreadful morning wood."

"Have you- have you tried using one of the servants?" He's trying to worm his way out, and you don't appreciate that.

"Now, Galahad. A true knight doesn't try to deter his duties onto the people he protects. I expect better from you. As my apprentice, I think you're in need of another lesson." Your grinding increases in roughness as you finish speaking.

Galahad tries to budge free of your grip, tugging at your wrists. You holler at him, "Pardon? What do you think you're trying to do? Go against your master's wishes?"

He looks panicked, "N-no! I-" You interpret him with yelling, "DON'T FORGET TO SAY 'Sir' WHEN ADDRESSING ME!" Tears well in his eyes as you shout.

Sniffling, he responds, "Yeh-yes, s-sir."

You smile, speaking calmly but strongly, "That's much better. Now, for your lesson."

You yank down his trousers, exposing his ass. You hotdog your dick behind his cheeks. You reach forward, grabbing his chest to lay his back against your chest. You slip your hands underneath his shirt, caressing his chest and abdomen. He moans softly. You continue to grind your hips into him, eventually he buckles back. You whisper in his ear, "First lesson. Where does a knight keep his trusty sword."

Galahad breathlessly replies, "In his scabbard." You smirk, continuing, "Whose scabbard are you?" You press your cock at the entrance of his hole.

Galahad moans, "Yuh- Yours!" With that you push forward, burying your dick in your son. He jerks his head back onto your shoulder. His entire body trembling. You tenderly kiss and nibble on his neck, eliciting heavy moans from him. You hold his body tightly against your own as you begin thrusting in and out. Building a fast paced rhythm. As you fuck him, you slide one hand down to his crotch. You grab ahold of his dick. It's as massive as your own cock. You begin jerking it while pounding away at his ass. Soon your second hand joins, and you pump his huge cock with both hands. Galahad grips tightly onto the stables for leverage. Allowing you to pound away.

Soon you begin to feel yourself swell, "Here it comes son!" You roar out as you slam down and begin filling your son's ass with your seed. As you do he groans and begins shooting his own load all over the place, dousing the stables, walls, and floor in his cum. As both of your orgasms taper down, you stay buried in your son. Both of you are panting. After a few moments, you pull out. Cum pours out of Galahad's gaped ass. You smile at your handiwork. He slumps down onto his knees exhaustedly. Straight into the pool of cum you had both produced. You rub your son's back and ruffle his hair, " My valiant appreciate, rest well."

Your son is spent. What should you do now?