Grave yard fuck

I love going out at night walking through woods, empty old houses, barns, really any place that looks scary and has the possibility of ghosts. I have been this way for years and have always fantasized about being grabbed by some monster or ghost and getting raped for hours. I saw the movie "The Entity" when I was a kid and seeing her being raped by a ghost got me so excited. I'd masturbate watching this movie and soaked my underwear many times.

Graveyards are my favorite. I've jacked off many times rubbing on tombstones and wishing for something to grab me and rape me. And this night would become much more than "just" a fantasy.

The moon was just a slim sliver of its self so a wonderfully dark, warm night with a perfect breeze. A night made for scary things while not freezing to death or dying from the heat. The wind was the type that when it touched me it made me horny. So, about midnight I threw on just a pair of shorts and no underwear and a tank top. I wanted easy access for something (most likely me) to get to my dick or nipples. I set off in search of my sexual high.

I went to this new area I'd never been to. An old, abandoned graveyard deep in a wooded area. It was going to require a rather long walk through these dark woods to get to the graveyard. I did carry a small light to help me walk through these woods. I didn't want to fall off a ravine or something. But it wasn't a bright one, just enough to lite my way. More exciting this way!

As I walked, I'd hear things rustling the leaves. It would scare me, and my dick would get hard. I could feel the wetness running down my legs. I did manage to get to the graveyard without cuming on myself. When I got there it was in a clearing a few hundred yards wide. I was surprised to find it so big but it was overgrown somewhat and very scary looking.

I walked around with my light in one hand and my dick in the other. I was so horny! I would hump on a tombstone until I was about to explode and stop. I wanted it to last for a while. I found this downed tree which was laying at the perfect angle and just the right size to fit between my legs. I stripped off as quickly as I could and began riding this tree. The roughness of the tree felt so good between my legs. And my balls were feeling it too. I made the mistake of putting my dick in my hand and a nipple between my fingers which within seconds I shot a huge load all over the tree and my hand. I continued humping on the tree while I licked all the cum from my hand. I always taste so good!

Now disappointed I'd come and disappointed I hadn't been raped I got dressed and began making my way back to my car.

As I walked, I heard the same rustling of the leaves as I did on the way in. It still made me horny, so I decided to walk around a little longer. I turned around and headed back towards the graveyard. It had to be very late now as I'd been out there a long time.

Suddenly I heard leaves rustling again. This time I could tell whatever was doing it was a lot bigger than what had been doing it. I got very scared which of course made me just as horny and hard again.

I continued to walk but I hoped this wasn't a bear or something like that. I made it a few more feet and whatever this was had gotten closer. Now my fear was a little more real. I made it a little further and it became very clear that whatever this was...it's huge and it is after me. I started moving faster then.

I made it to the point that I could see the graveyard when this rustling got a lot closer.  I heard this deep and long but not very loud growl. It didn't sound anything like a bear or anything else I'd ever heard. And from the sound, it was very close to me. I lost my erection and now I was scared to death.

Then suddenly this huge what could only be described as a monster jumped in front of me. I froze and it just stood there growling low with every breath.  It had to be 12 feet tall and just huge all over. It had no hair and its skin resembled that of a lizard. It smelled so bad that even from I was standing the odor was terrible. It looked like something straight out of hell. It had human features but then again it didn't. It had small horns extending from the top of its head. Its eyes were yellow with slit like a snake's eyes. It had huge fangs. Two of which on the bottom had to be 4" long. Its chest was huge, like a bodybuilder only much bigger its nipples looked the size of my middle finger. Its arms looked huge as well and giant hands with only four claw-looking fingers on them. It even had what looked like a six-pack abdomen only it was more like an 18 pack or something. But then I saw its dick and my god was it huge! It was hanging like a horse but bigger and shaped like a human's dick. And as thick as my thigh and longer than my leg. Its legs were as big as a tree and its feet had very few toes if any and even bigger claws than its hands.