Bee king part 1

You decide to consummate the alliance with the Ant king. Grabbing ahold of him, you pull him into a deep kiss. Your tongue explores his inexperienced mouth as he whimpers. The royal orgies have made you extremely more experienced, but the Ant King's naivety is deliciously cute.

You reach down and stroke his cute little flaccid cock. It's barely the size of your pinky finger. As the two of you continue to deeply kiss, the Ant king's dick begins to harder and grow. And it keeps growing and growing. You're stunned when it reaches full size and is bigger than your forearm, nearly as thick as your lithe waist.

Breaking the kiss you say, "You're a big boy, ay?" Giving a coy chuckle while stroking his monstrously huge dick.

He blushes intensely, "I- I haven't learned how to con-control my size yet, s-so I grow a l-lot."

"Shhh..." you kiss his forehead and rustle his hair, "It's all okay cutie."

Antkin are composed of nectar, extremely similar to Beefolk being composed of honey. It's these compositions that allow your peoples to change shape.

You allow your dick to reach an upper limit to how big it can become. Startlingly, it becomes as long as the Antking's arm and as thick as his neck. You grind your huge dicks against one another, honey and nectar ooze together. To the surprise of both of you, when the two mix, the fluid begins to illuminate the dark cave. It's ambrosia! A remarkable discovery, but you'll have to marvel at it later. Ambrosia is an extremely intoxicating and potent aphrodisiac. Finding yourself drunk on lust, you feel the strong urge to ravage the Antking's body.

Pushing him to lay on the floor, you mount him. His extremely thick dick sits comfortably nestled between your ass cheeks. Nectar gushes out as you slide your ass slowly up and down against his member. Suddenly, he grabs your hips.

"Need more. Must breed." He says in a deep gutteral voice.

Utilizing his titanic strength, he begins to pull you down. Your tight pink lil ass is forced to open itself wider and wider ss it engulfs the monster invading it. Labored breathing, moans, and grunts echo throughout the cave. A small bulge on your abdomen appears. It creeps up, rising and becoming larger and larger, until in a deep gutteral moan, the Antking bottoms out. Your insides feel completely rearranged right now. The dick, no, this behemoth has lodge itself deep into your tummy. The bulge is protruding just below your ribcage. Your little body twitches to the rhythm of your hearbeat. The Antking slips his hands to tenderly hold yours, interweaving your fingers together.

As nectar fills your insides, the lump inside you slowly grows. "It's... it's so warm" you think to yourself. Honey is pouring out of your own dick like a faucet. The Antking is absolutely drenched in it. Honey covers nearly his entire torso. Stretching himself slightly, with little effort really, he locks his mouth onto the head of your cock. He suckles on it, guzzling down your honey. Euphoria consumes you, causing you to convulse from the sensory overload that the extreme pleasurable sensations are bringing you. All the while, your hands remain interwoven with the Antking's, tightening their grip.

Then it happens. You both feel one another's cock twitch. Then suddenly, in an instant, the both of them begin pouring cum out into each other like torrents. Your tummy swells to a huge size as you feel your entire digestive tract fill with cum. Looking down, you spot the bulges traveling down the Antking's esophagus as he forcibly swallows your cum. A bulge forms on his own tummy. It doesn't take long before cum is pouring out of your mouth like a fountain, dousing the both of you in it. The Antking's abdomen is ballooning to match the size of your own. Hearing a deep churning gurlge, it only takes a moment before cum comes pouring out of his ass. You've turned each other into cum fountains. This goes on for several minutes. Until finally, finally, you both stop coming. But by this point, you're both so bloated from cum and exhausted from cumming, you can only muster the energy to stay limp as it all pours and oozes out of your orifices. You stay like this for an entire day. The both of you slipping unconscious, resting from the extremely euphoric experience. Left mounted in the same position, the two of you sleep serenely. Your hands, still tenderly embracing each other.

You awaken to most of the cum having left your system. The bulges in your tummys are not completely gone, but now to a negligible small bump. Both cocks have now shrunk to a manageable adorably petite size.