King part 8

You decide to go to bed... but not alone. Morgan is across the room, finishing up cleaning himself off. "Morgan, would you escort me to my quarters?" You pause, "To assure that I am well enough, *Ahm*" You clear your throat as you finish speaking.

Morgan saunters over to your infirmary bedside, he speaks in a quiet sultry tone "Why of course, m'lord." He smirks while staring at you over his glasses. It's quite chilly out tonight. You shiver as you get of bed, still nude from earlier. That's when Morgan hands you a lavishly blue robe. As you tie the robe, you thank him. The two of you make your way through the estate. It must be just about midnight. All the servants are asleep. You pass a couple of lone guards patrolling for their night watch. The two of you continue on walking to your room. After a few minutes, you reach the door. Morgan smiles, "Perhaps I should... stay the night and monitor you. To ensure that your condition doesn't worsen. And administer treatment when... necessary." You grin at him playing coy. Going along with it, you entertain the notion, "Why of course doctor. I place my health in your capable hands." You give a sly wink after speaking.

Morgan opens the door for you. You thank him as you enter. You begin to untie your robe as Morgan whisks behind you, "Here, let me take this for you, m'lord." He gently removes your robe and hangs it in a nearby wardrobe. You make your way to bed, laying down.

Morgan begins to pull up a chair, but you speak out against it, "I'd hate to see you sit in an uncomfortable chair all night. Come. Join me on the bed." He obliges, taking a seat next to you. You reach up to caress his face. Then lean up to embrace him in a kiss.

As you two kiss, Morgan's tattoos once again illuminate. The room is now lit by both moonlight and the shimmering cyan and chartreuse tattoos. He breaks the kiss and slides down to your groin. Along his way, planting kisses on your torso and abdomen. Reaching his destination, he begins slowly pumping your dick with both his hands. "Allow me to administer step two of treatment." Morgan begins sucking gently on the side of your dick. All the while, still pumping tantalizingly slow. He takes your cock's head into his mouth, suckling on it. You fling your head back while hollering out. He's beyond good. Dear gods, no wonder he's such a skilled doctor. He closes his eyes and slowly begins to descend down onto your dick. As his hands continue to slowly pump, you witness more and more of your cock disappear. He bottoms out gently, flicking his eyes open to look at you in smug triumph. You can feel his esophagus rolling over your dick, almost as if Morgan's trained his throat to do this. Tussling his hair with your hands, you go on to caress his face as his throat continues to work. You glance down to see his throat visibly bulging outwards. Its contractions around your dick leave you dumbfounded. Morgan begins caressing your body as this continues on. Eventually traveling to your taint and ass. Soon kneading his fingers onto both. He slips his fingers into your ass, quickly finding your prostate. He's assaulting it from both within you and through your taint. You're gasping out as shockwaves of pleasure rock your body. Then you feel it, an indescribable swelling. You grip Morgan's head, hunching over it as he quickens the pace of his prodding fingers. You yell as you explode cum inside Morgan. It slams down into his stomach. His face is wrinkling up, eyes tightly shut. You pour a continous stream of cum into Morgan for a solid minute before beginning to wind down. He looks dazed, both eyes lazily half shut. You pull his head off your dick. It falls out with a squelch. "Hey, Morgan. You alright?" You wait for a response. He slowly opens his mouth, releasing a gutteral syllable before cum bubbles up his throat and begins pouring out. Looking down you see a puddle of cum has already formed under him. A big wet mark on his pants, as you see more cum leak out of his trouser pant legs. You wait until cum stops fountaining out of his mouth. Then kiss him on the lips. His eyes dart open, awaken, before heaving over and vomiting a couple litres of cum. Catching his breath, you hand him a nearby towel. "Let's get you out of those clothes." You help him undress out of his cum saturated clothing. Once done you kiss him on the lips once more for good measure. It seems to work, his voice completely clear as he speaks, "My sore throat, it's gone! Why thank you m'lord." He does a jestful bow before you while grinning. Despite being nude, Morgan is still coated in cum.