Sugar daddy

Living with my Daddy has been the best move I ever made. I get to sleep in late every day. Daddy also lets me play dress-up for him and in exchange I get to spend his money, all just to be his sex slave when he comes to visit. Daddy was on vacation for a while as I woke up and remembered stretching out in the warm, plush bed. My ass was red and sore as I glided my hands across it softly, treating it tenderly after the rough fun. Daddy wanted to make sure all his sexual urges were taken care of before his week-long vacation. I reached around and pulled the large butt-plug out that was resting inside me. It slid out effortlessly as my mouth opened from the pleasure of it stretching my hole out even wider. I set it on the table next to all the other toys that laid spread out from the night before. I smiled as I remembered how sweet his cum tasted in my mouth as he shoved it down my throat, throbbing as every drop of his cum shot into me. Daddy had the best tasting cum I had ever tasted, and I made sure to get every drop from his cock.

I took a quick shower and dried off. I walked around naked, my red bottom exposed. The cold water felt great on my butt, but so did his hard spanking as his dick stretched me out. I bit my lip as I grew horny just thinking about him pounding me into the bed, or how I rode him until he came inside me as I spanked my ass for him. Throughout the house Daddy had a few glory holes installed, a few were kinky ways for me to blow him. Going into the bathroom and noticing his strong dick standing out makes my mouth water even now. I licked my lips and glanced at that same hole. He installed cameras that recorded the holes, and me sucking and fucking the studs or him. From the gagging, to the anal, to the moaning and especially the creamy facials, Daddy loved to watch me be fucked hard. Daddy sometimes even had random dicks sticking out of them throughout the day so I could practice. It was a nice little surprise from day to day for me, especially when I felt horny and wanted a nice, thick, long dick to suck. I loved the taste of dick and cum, so I always made them happy when they stuck out waiting for me throughout the day. Teasing, to dirty talking, hand jobs and of course deep throating, I loved making them cum for me. I glanced at the one in the bathroom before leaving, but it was unoccupied for the moment. As I walked into the bedroom, a very large dick was sticking out waiting for me from the glory hole near the bed. I bit my lip as I walked towards it still naked. A small window allowed the stud to see me as I approached him. Turning around and bending over to expose myself to him his cock grew big and stiff watching me. I glanced back as I spanked myself hard. His now long, thick dick glistened with pre cum at the sight of my red bottom. Usually Daddy got men who hadn't came in a few days, he knew how much I loved a big load of cum.

"Just wait big boy," I said, still exposing my butt to him, "I can't wait to show you how deep your dick can go in my throat."

On my knees I teased the dick. My hands ran up and down the stiff shaft as I jerked it. My tongue danced around the head of it, gathering all the juicy pre cum to swallow as it touched my tongue. The taste was delicious as I worked hard for more. My mouth wrapped around the head of his dick. My hand continued to run up and down his shaft with a strong grip. He moaned as I sucked hard pulling my head back. My lips popped from the suction. I returned my lips around his huge dick, he entered my warm wet mouth as I moaned from the taste of even more pre cum. Taking half of his cock in my mouth my cheeks spread wide to accommodate his thick dick. I covered it in saliva as I sucked hard and fast on it. My lips traveled up and down his shaft which was covered in my saliva as it dripped down to his scrotum. My hands played with his scrotum as he moaned at the warmth of my mouth. The taste of pre cum once again entered my mouth as my lips traveled down his shaft farther. The massive dick made my mouth open wide as I struggled to suck all of him off. I stuck my tongue out as his dick was filling my stretched mouth up. He thrust in my mouth using the length of his cock. Slurping and gagging noises followed as he pushed deep into me and held it there. I gagged on him as even more saliva ran down his shaft. I winced as I pulled my head back allowing myself to breath. My hands worked fast to jerk his thick dick off as my tongue ran around the head. I kissed the underside of his dick as I slapped my kissing lips with it. My lips encased the head again as I pushed his dick back into my mouth. He traveled deep as my lips covered his shaft, until the head touched the back of my throat. Gathering myself I pushed it deeper, and within a few seconds his head was in my throat. He moaned loudly at the tightness as it pushed into my throat. I gagged and moaned on his dick. My lips touched the base as his thick, strong cock was all in my throat and mouth. He thrust in my throat as I gagged on him, even move saliva running down his dick. It began to pool on the floor as he thrust hard, keeping it all in my throat for a second before I pulled it out gasping for air. My hands jerked him off again as I kissed his dick all over.