King part 17

You squirm trying to free yourself from the alpha pinning you down, a husky chuckle hauntingly sounds out from the alpha. That's when you feel something wet slide against the crack of your exposed ass. It's the hulking dick of the alpha. A faint whine escapes your parted lips. Sure, you've bottom before, to plenty of hung men... but never for something THIS big.

The red cock prodes your hole, trying desperately to breach your defences. With no lube, the alpha has no luck inserting the huge dick. That's when you feel two warm velvet tongues beginning to lap at your ass. The sensation is tantalizing as cool breaths gently befall your supple skin. All the while your flesh and hole are being kneaded and massaged, forcing your ass into relaxation.

Your mind grows hazy from the continuous assault of oral pleasure. They're not appearing to be letting up anytime soon. That's when a beta approaches. Circling around you until mounting himself on your face. His, by no means small, dick is being ground into your face. Odd colored precum oozes from the dick. The liquid coats your face. Some dripping into your nose and eyes, while some accidentally seeps its way past your supple lips, coating your mouth. It's becoming difficult to breathe due to the sheer volume of precum. In order to breathe, you're forced to open your mouth wide, gasping for air. The beta seizes the opportunity to plunge his dick into your mouth. The pointed dick slides easily in. It's completely implanted inside your throat now. A bulge forms on your neck. The dick is warm and throbbing. Its knott is not too big, at least for now, and is only stretching your cheeks. The beta has plans as he adamantly begins grinding his knott against the entrance to your throat, trying to force it open. Meanwhile the sensation of lapping tongues has stopped. Cool brisk air breezes past your tender and massaged ass. A hot, pulsating, BIG rod of flesh once again prods your hole. It desperately tries to clamp down, but the ass muscles have been massaged by the earlier labor of the direwolf. A tinge of heat surges through your body as the hung member pierces its way into you. Precum dribbles from the cock, allowing it to more easily slip past the tight sphincter. Groans gurgle from your throat as the large cock sinks further inside you. The guttural groans only serve to pleasure the beta using your throat. He begins feverishly humping your face. Squelching and gags echo out. Various bodily fluids drip from your mouth as it covers the beta's dick. Your vision grows hazy. You're not sure how much time you have until you pass out. Suddenly you feel the alpha bottom out in you. Meanwhile, the beta slams down and begins pumping your throat full of cum. With nowhere else to go, you're forced to swallow it. Shot after shot, you gulp down more direwolf cum. When done, the beta slinks his shrinking dick out of your mouth and stumbles off. You barely get a breath in before another beta's dick is grinding against your face once more. Struggling to keep this beta's dick out of your mouth, you've totally forgotten about the alpha. The sound of churning guts rumbles from your abdomen as the alpha withdraws, only to tantalizingly push back in. Burying his dick inside your sweet insides once more. The sensation catches you off guard and your mouth flings open. The beta seizes the moment to lunge down. Driving his dick balls deep into your esophagus. His balls resting on your face. This beta is different than the first, his musky pheromones rock your body. Forced to huff more and more of the thick aroma in, the hotter and more sensitive you find your body becoming. All the while your ass is still being destroyed by hung alpha dick. Slamming into and stretching the tight entrance. Each thrust has become like a jolt of pleasure. Your dick is rock hard now. Precum is gushing out of it as your prostate is pummeled. It's almost too much to bare. Your ass, throat, and body being twitching. Your ass trying to grab ahold of the monstrously huge dick in order to keep it buried inside you. Your mind is going hazy. The aphrodisiac musk and the sensations of having your guts pistoned fucked by a dick even bigger than your own is beginning to affect your thinking, 'I'd love to be the alpha's cockshieth... Wait what??' You're questioning panic soon fades fast as the pleasure blocks out any worry. Fullness consumes you as you gladly take liters of alpha cum that's being pumped into you. Each torrent of cum bulges your belly. It's hot, extremely hot, but any pain is rendered as euphoric pleasure radiating from your insides. Alpha cum begins splashing out of your throat and nose. All the while, the beta continues to wildly hump your face. The extra stimulation of alpha cum sends the beta over the edge. Blasting his own load into your throat and onto your face. Despite both direwolves pulling their dicks out, the hot cum still keeps you placate. Your eyes lazily open you catch glance of those other alphas circling you.