Bee king part 28

You don't know how long the session of sex goes on for. Time blurs as you're lost to euphoria.

Hours pass...

You awaken to the dawn's light. The dark mist has receded from the forest. The campfire is drenched in cum and honey. Well... so are you, the hunter, and the entire nearby area. What you do notice is you're still sheathed on the hunter's cock while he spoons you. He's sound asleep. Breathing gently and peacefully. Based on last night you never suspected someone capable of mind blowing sex would also be so soft to cuddle against. His pecs nearly envelop your head and are as soft as feather pillows.

You try shimmying out of his grasp but he's too strong and his massive pole is currently anchoring you down. The hung semi flaccid appendage is reaching somewhere past your kidneys. Reaching around you extends the stinger out of your palm and gently pokes his arm. You're not trying to administer any tranquilizer, just trying to wake him up.

"Hey, psst!"

Nothing.

"Ugh!"

You slap your stinger down, "HEY WAKE UP"

He groans a bit. Heavy eyelids slowly lifting. Smacking his lips, he looks down at you nestled between his pecs. "Good-" he yawns, "morning."

Your eyes widen as you feel his cock begin to stir. You've got to act quickly or else you'll end up stuck here in an endless loop of being dicked down and bred.

You can indulge in bottoming for the hunter later, but you still need to establish a hive after all!

His cock is stiffening. A slight groan escapes your parted lips.

You have to act fast.