King part 18

Despite having only just met them, no matter how charismatic and beautiful this floral nymph may be, they're ego needs to be taught a lesson, desperately. And you're the perfect teacher.

"You're simply breathtaking." You comment.

"Thank you, I know~" with their eyes closed, they don't see you roll your eyes.

You saunter next to them, their eyes still closed. You're still nude from waking up and your cock has already begun to stir in response to what you plan to do to this nymph.

Giving a couple tugs on your cock, you hold the base and lift it up before slamming it down. There's an audible smack as your dick slaps against the nymph's face. They gasp, tears in their eyes as they fly open. A prominent red mark is on their face now, a perfect silhouette of where your cock struck them. You yank them by their hair and they yelp. Your voice is stern, commanding, dripping in righteousness, "Listen here you little egotistical fucker. I've known you for all of 10 minutes and you're a full-of-yourself-asshole. You're courteous, sure. Talented, sure. But none of it excuses you being a coy smug self absorbed douchebag. So get ready lil flower because I'm gonna prick you and dick you down so fucking hard that you'll be forced to learn your lesson." You yank their face closer, staring directly into their hazel eyes, "Do I make myself clear, whore?"

They practically hiss while tugging at your grip. Your strength far outclasses them. Admittedly, their pull requires you to hold on tight, but hardly offers any resistance as you yank their head sideways.

Staring them directly in the eyes, "I said, Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear?"

They scowl. "I am a goddess, get your filthy hands of--" you cut them off by gouging three fingers inside their mouth, eliciting a violent gag out of them.

As gawks and gurgling bubble from their throat, you look down smiling at the display. "Aww, does the pretty 'flower goddess' have something in their mouth?" You firmly curl your fingers, causing the nymph's throat to bulge out. "Mmm thats it lil floral whore. Let all of those beautiful noises out."

"GAWK!! GHHNL!! OUFHGNN!! HHHFGG!!!" As they weakly beat against your arm with their clenched fists, desperate to get your thick digits out of their tight silky throat. Horrendous coughs and wet squelching kept gurgling out as ypu rammed your three fingers in and out of their slick throat. With every withdrawal, a hurried gasp of air rushed into them before you plunged all three fingers back as deep as possible. Tears streamed down their beautiful freckled cheeks. Drool dripped off their chin into a shallow puddle below. Their fluffy hair was just beginning to look disheveled.

Moving quickly, you withdraw your fingers entirely. Drool coats your entire hand. Before the nymph has any time to react, you mercilessly slap their face full force, sending them to the ground. A red throbbing heat stinging sensation fills their tender cheek as their vision is hazy and full of seeing stars. They're dazed enough to allow you to do as you please.