Bee king part 15

As soon as Jack has dick inside your mouth, you bite down. He screams out in pain before socking you in the face, dislodging your grip.

Jack groans, with quickened breaths. You didn't manage to bite anything off or even break deep. Only little cuts where your teeth punctured the top skin.

Once he regains some semblance of composure, Jack yells at you, "FUCKING BASTARD!!" He quiets down and grins through the pain, "We- *panting* We're Going to break your ass. Boer, unleash the monster. But crush the little fuck while you do it."

With one arm free, Boer begins undressing. With the other arm still around you, he begins tightening his grip. First to mild discomfort, now you're straining to breathe. You feel overwhelmed, like you're going to crack.

The sensation let's up as his grip loosens. Then something thick and heavy slaps against your biceps. It's Boer's fucking dick. It's as thick as your thigh. "Holy fu--GhAWK" You're interrupted by Boer gouging his fingers in your mouth. Forcing them as far as they'll reach. They're in your esophagus. Visibly bulging your throat out. You gag and choke profusely, drool and phlegm pour out of your mouth. With your hands literally tied, you're at his mercy, and no mercy exists here.

The assault of your throat finally ends as he withdraws his fingers out of your mouth. Drool coats your chest and Boer's massive dick. You then find yourself lifted up by the torso. You feel your hole set right on top of his dick's massive head.

Jack, tending to his wounds still, snaps his fingers for your attention, "Hey! *snap*, hey! *snap* Yeah, this way ya bastard. I wanted to tell you what you're about to experience. Ya' see, Boer's mum was human, his dad? Well a centaur, and his mum gave birth to a one in a million baby. A hulking human with the strength of a centaur, but the shape of a man. His cock? Literally as hung as a horse, but all human. If you survive this, then we'll know you ain't human. Good luck... lad." He snapped his fingers after finishing and you found yourself being thrusted downwards. Only a fraction made it in, but you could already feel your organs being rearranged. He lets go of your torso and grabs your wrists, pulling you down. He's slowly forcing your body to be impaled on his dick. You go down several centimeters, but eventually your arms aren't enough leverage, but he doesn't stop pulling. Your arms are being strained to their limit. Until you hear two pops and agonizing pain emits from both your shoulders. They've been dislocated. As you twitch from the pain, Boer grabs your waist and yanks you downward once more. You're trembling at this point. Your body racked with over stimulus. You glance down and see your abdomen distended several centimeters. You watch in horror as the bulge extends further as he slowly drags you onto his dick.

Your mind is becoming hazy. How much dick is inside you? How much is left to give? Your eyes roll back as your vision goes blurry. Until suddenly you're slapped hard in the face. Forcing you back to lucidity. You see Jack in front of you. You guess he's the one who slapped you. You don't even need to look down. At least 30cm of thick cock is bulging your abdomen outwards. Then you feelit, his groin against your ass. You've taken the whole thing, bur now you dread the fucking you'll need to endure. That is, until you feel Boer's massive hands grip your abdominal bulge and begin jacking himself off. You've become a living cocksleeve to this man. No. This behemoth.

Minutes pass, you don't know how long exactly, just that it's been a while of him jacking off with your abdomen stretched over his dick. He stops. He's standing up now, he needn't even hold you with his hands. You dangle while impaled on his cock. Boer then grabs ahold of your waist and begins pulling you off his dick. It's a harrowing feeling your abdomen stretch back into place. You think he's simply done. But how foolish you are. He thrusts back in. Yanking you back and forth on his dick. It feels like he's punching you from the inside out. Your belly starts to bruise. Your ribs feel sore. Until finally he slams you down with so much force his dick doesn't push out, but up. In an instant at least 4 of your ribs break, and your heart is rammed out of the way to make room. You don't understand why you can't breathe. But then you realize, it's in your throat. Your neck is obscenely bulging as his dick is lodged inside. Your body starts convulsing. It's reached its limit. You've reached your limit. That's when you feel rumbling that grows into a jackhammer intensity of vibration. It's Boer's dick.

He grabs you tight against him as a jet of cum spews continuously out of your mouth. You've become a fountain of cum. It paints the ceiling, the room, even Jack. Pools of it coalesce on the floor.

The pressure begins to lower and eventually he stops cumming. You've long lost consciousness. Your body is now in instinct until you wake up. In that instant, your body explodes into honey. Boer is unphased while Jack grins, "Whatever he was, they can't handle a fucking by Boer." Both leave and hours pass. The honey your body exploded into slowly begins to coalesce into a comb. Rebuilding a body for you. It'll take at least a day. Hopefully things pan out.