King part 2

You rise up, sitting up on the edge of your bed. You mewl to him, "Yes, please kneel before me. Then take a seat."

He bows his head, "Yes, m'lord."

He walks over to you, dropping to his knees. He gently cups your balls while stretching his mouth wide to fit your cock's head into it. He nurses on your dick while rolling your heavy balls in his petite hands. You look down and are greeted to his pretty eyes staring right back at you as he takes more of your dick into his mouth. His other hand drifts lower to your taint kneading it. It feels divine. You jerk your head back and moan out. Wincing from the pleasure, you return your gaze onto Lionel. He's gotten more than half your dick down his throat. It's tight, milking you. He's having trouble going down any further. Him managing this much is an impressive feat in of itself. "Can I help you sweet Lionel?" He closes his eyes, taking a deep breath, before nodding his head "yes".

You grip his head tightly, he firmly grasps around you. In one swift motion, you use your muscular arms to force your cock down the rest of the way. You release your grip but he vigorously holds onto you for dear life, gagging profusely. Drool and phlegm spew out of his mouth while tears stream down his cheeks. He holds himself there until regaining composure. Lionel steadies his breathing and loosens his grip around you before beginning to slowly raise his head off of your dick.

He manages to maintain calmness as your cock pops out of his mouth. A profuse amount of drool and phlegm cover your dick. Lionel raises his skirt, revealing that tender, beloved ass of his. Taking your cock in his hand, he positions it at his smooth, soft, pink hole. He begins to lower himself onto you. Slowly the head of you cock pops into him. He moans as his tights sphincter yields to your cock. You groan as he slides more of your dick into his petite body. His plump ass makes contact with your pelvis as he takes a seat onto you. You're fully inside him now. He's gasping and trembling as you lean forward wrapping your hands around him. One caressing his chest, playing with his nipples. The other hand on his stomach rubbing the bulge protruding from your dick being buried inside him.

You coo into his ear, "Do you want me to take the lead now?" He only manages a deep "MmmHMMMAA" while moaning intensely. You kiss his neck as you lift him up and begin fucking in a slow steady rthymth. Lifting him up then allowing him to sink back down on your dick. Lionel, breathless, makes a request, "Fa-fah-Fastehhr." You nuzzle into his neck, "Of course." You make good on your word as you lean back, giving you leverage to quickly thrust into him. He screams out, moaning and shouting how good it feels. You continue this for several minutes. Lionel's arms are limp as you continue to pummel into him. He then yells, shouting loudly, "Fuck fuck fuck FUUUUCCCCK!!!" You see white jets of cum shoot out of his dick. He's trembling while continuing to cum, all the while your tempo of thrusts doesn't cease. You feel yourself begin to swell. You slam down, bursting shot after of shot of cum into him. He groans, "Hnrgggnn, sa-so ha-hahott unhggnn..."

Both of you having stopped coming, lay there still embraced for several minutes. Afterwards you pull out. Your cum pours onto the floor, you both chuckle. Lionel begins walking funny. Most likely due to your fucking. You reach over and kiss him on the lips. Your cum inside him is activated and heals his body. No soreness remains. You bid him farewell as he returns to his duties.