King part 14

Unable to stand your craving anymore you decide to sate your need right there, dropping the young man on the forest ground. To your surprise, the disheveled prince doesn't scream or protest, neither does he tries do run. He just sits there, with a stunned look on his pretty face, his wide eyes darting from your arrogant smirk to your solid naked figure to your hard, dripping member. You get closer, your cock right in front of his face, which blushes heavily. He looks up at you, seemingly angry, and starts questioning: "Who..."

But, as soon as he opens his plump, delicate lips, you firmly hold his head and slide roughly a third of your throbbing shaft into his mouth, immediately hitting the back of his throat. Prince Amr gags in surprise and forces his hands against your thighs, trying to push you away as you moan with satisfaction. His mouth feels soft and warm, but you need more! His throat seems a little too tight, though. 'Probably never used', you figure. So you pull your cock almost all the way out, appreciating the look of relief in the prince's eyes, before simply ramming it in once again, once more striking the entrance to his throat, which refuses to yield. The hit causes a couple of tears to run down his face.

"Ugh, come on, sweet prince..." you half speak, half moan to him, "surrender your royal throat to me and I promise you I'll make it feel good." The prince just coughs around your shaft. At this point his mouth is already soaking wet with saliva and your precum, the lewd mix dripping down from the sides of his mouth. One more time...

You feel his precious crown touching your fingers while you hold his head and pull your cock back again. Now he knows what's about to come. You thrust with full force into his mouth, and this time your cock manages to pop into his throat, sliding down and stretching his neck, essentially sealing the entrance shut. You bask in the feeling of his untrained throat convulsing around your invading cock. His quivering lips are stretched around two thirds of the way down your shaft and he looks up at you with an expression of disbelief. 'Well, this will have to do for now', you think, starting to face fuck the prince, unable to fit your entire length into him yet. His velvety throat more than makes up for it, though, and you soon find yourself lost in a daze as you conquer the king's eldest son's perfect mouth, his eyes growing more worried each second he spends unable to breathe.

The prince starts groaning in protest and the vibration on his neck brings you even closer to climaxing. He bravely endures your invasion, his soft hands firmly grasping your thighs. You grab his silky, well maintained hair, and pull it back, forcing him to look at you. His graceful face, adorned by the crown and abused by your dick, as well as the look of outrage and defiance in his teary eyes, send you over the edge. You throw your head back, yelling as you start pouring load after load of thick seed directly into the prince's stomach, the orgasm overtaking your body. Prince Amr's grip on your thighs gets stronger as he chokes around your dick, unable to stop the torrent of cum going into him. After a few moments he just can't handle it anymore, and gets weaker. You feel like he's going to pass out soon.

Finally, you shoot the last of your massive load and release the prince's head, panting. He slowly falls back. Your heavy cock, one third of it all covered with different juices, slides out of his mouth, freeing his throat. Prince Amr collapses on the ground, coughing and gasping for air. You notice how full his belly looks after receiving gallons and gallons of your cum. It's a good look on him. He's unable to react when you throw his sorry figure over your shoulder, but coughs a good amount of cum when his belly is squeezed. Then, you carry the almost unconscious prince towards your home, still not sure how to handle this new prize of yours.