Bee king part 16

You go to take your next turn around the corner when suddenly your snatched up. Your mouth covered to prevent you from hollering out. The brute roughly locks your wrists together behind your back. Then he stuffs a ball gag in your mouth. It's somewhat squishy, but nonetheless forces your mouth open but closed up to prevent any noise from escaping. The shackles are tight and cold. You desperately try to jerk out of them but it's no use. Suddenly turned around, the man is tall and rugged. Quite muscular from what you can see. He's wearing some sort of sweater from the looks of it. You concentrate any further as he grasps onto your huge flaccid cock with his own bulky hands. He begins rolling and kneading your long foreskin with his fingers. You moan, then gasp against the ball gag as he takes your foreskin into his mouth, suckling on it. His licks underneath it. Your cock involuntary drips honey out, the big man laps it up eagerly.

He props himself up and is pushing you against a wall, the brute begins rubbing and massaging your ass with your own honey. He licks his lips as he penetrates your petite hole with his girthy thumb. It's quite thick for a digit. As he rocks it back and forth, he's jackhammering your prostate. Guttural groans resonates from your throat. Soon he pulls his thumb out, leaving your hole empty, begging for it to return. You hear the sound of rummaging cloth, then you feel it. A sizeable cock falling heavily onto your back. It's wedged in between your mounds. He grinds for a for moments before lining it up at your pulsating hole. He thrusts forward. A few inches of cock is buried inside. The girth forces open your ass. Its height pushes onto your prostate, pushes down on your stomach, making you feel so very full. Your guts secrete honey. It acts as lube, slicking up his dick and your innards to allow him to pummel away. The shackles binding you are held tightly by the large man as he uses them to yank you to meet his thrusts. You feel your belly button bulge out every time he bottoms out inside you. Time loses meaning as euphoria consumes you. All you know is after blissful fucking, his rhythm begins to become jagged, until finally he thrusts feverishly into you. He tenses up and his cum comes spewing out. Most of it fills your gut, but some spurts out of your ass. Soon his body relaxes. The big softening dick is slid out of you. Things go fuzzy as you grow sleepy. The last thing you perceive is the sound of the man's clothes rustling.