Bee king part 7

Now it's the boy's turn. You throw him back first onto the floor with a thud. He desperately tries to hold the dying facade of courage. It soon begins to faulter as you press your foot onto his stomach. "Listen, you're mine now. If you perform well, I'll reward you, OK?" The boy looks conflicted but nods "yes" as tears well in his eyes. "Good boy. I knew you were smart. Now be prepared."

He looks confused but soon find out out what you meant by that. You straddle his chest, allowing your huge dick to lay, reaching up to his mouth. Your foreskin resting upon his cute lips. He takes the opportunity to open his mouth and light suckle and nibble on it. Your dick slowly pushes into his mouth as it begins to harden. The son's suckle on the hood soon becomes him nursing on the bulbous head of your dick. You slowly let honey dribble out of your dick. He seems to like that tasty treat because now he's sucking with fevour. You get off on the fact that he's literally nursing honey from you. You keep this up until he becomes full. He groans as you increase the flow of honey. It soon oozes out the corners of his mouth as it's too much for him to stand. You jerk your dick in, eliciting a gag from him. Twin jets of honey shoot out of his nostrils. You yank out allowing honey to pour out of his mouth. While he gasps for air, globs of honey continue to ooze off of your dick. The boy's face is painted in it.

Scooting forward you rest your balls and taint onto his supple mouth. He begins licking feverishly as you grind. Your hips rock back and forth as he slups on your balls. He manages to fit both into his mouth. A mixture of drool and honey coat your underside as he massages your balls inside his tight warm mouth. As you lift up, they come out of his mouth with an audible pop.

You slide forward once more. Now, your petite round ass is planted onto his face. His face nuzzles between your mounds. He licks them attentatively, so well that it elicits a moan from you. This boy may very well end up a member of your court rather than incubator. Your legs buckle as his tongue explores your ass. You gasp as he penetrates in. You spread your cheeks and bounce lightly as he tongue fucks you. It feels amazing. His tongue reaches far, massaging your insides till your eyes roll back. Warmth resonates from your groin. You yell out as a jet of cum involuntarily propels across the room. The boy intensifies his technique, causing pleasure to overwhelm you. "Ah-! Ah-! Ah-!" Jet after jet of your cum painting the house's floor. When done, your legs tremble as you rise up. The boy whimpers as your ass goes beyond his reach. Regaining your composure, you prepare your next move.