Orc part 3

You decide it'd be best to just breed the cabin man to placate him. Judging by his size and strength, he should be able to remain conscious after you fuck him... or well at least has the potential of reaching that point far quicker than the others.

A man of his stature, you feel, deserves to be told his new reality. "I'm going to breed you now." The cabin man begins trying to thrash around while muffled yells come out against his cloth gag, but it's pointless with you pinning him down still. You already ripped his pants, so his burly muscular ass is exposed. The decision to breed him has already made your cock swell. Precum is already dripping from it, drizzling onto the cabin man's ass. You reposition yourself so your cock is wedged between his ass cheeks. You begin grinding against him. Again, he tries to struggle free but fails. He attempts for a third time, that when you decide to break him already.

You ram just the huge bulbous head into his tight ass. His sphincter clamps down, creating a tantalizing tightness. As for the rest of his body, he's trembling. He's yours now. You release his arms. He desperately tries to crawl away, but you grab him by the waste and slam down into him. His muscles are strong, vigorously milking your cock. He'll be a fun partner to use.

The mighty cabin man collapses to the ground convulsing. You grab ahold of his head, removing the cloth gag and spreading open his mouth. He's groaning as profuse amounts of drool poor out of his mouth. You lean in to his ear. "Prepare to be broken." He only whimpers as you pull out so only your head remains before slamming back down. You repeat this at a low steady pace. Each time he squeals as you thrust in. You release his mouth and lock your arms around his shoulders. Getting the proper footing, you force him to arch his back before you begin piston fucking him. His head droops as you pound into him.

Your dick swells, it's time to breed this bitch. You roar as you cum while not stopping your rapid thrusting. Cum sprays from his ass as you go in and out, but liters still fill him. You feel his strong muscles finally give yield as your cum inflates him. As your orgasm tapers, you pull out, allowing the last few shots to paint his back. The cabin lays there all but motionless besides his breathing. His ass is agape. You prod your fingers inside and feel the sea of cum currently filling him. You grin.

Now you must decide how to go about keeping your four cumdumps.