Bee king part 27

Being opportunistic... you'll utilize your current position.

You move around a bit, feeling beginning to return to your limbs. Fingers slowly respond as you manage to raise your hand and curl your fingers.

"You're quite strong." You shift your weight subtly. Being weighed down by so much cum in you stomach is a bit of a hassle, but nothing you cant overcome. His cock twitches against your insides and sends jolts of pleasure through the hunter's body.

He's still sensitive from cumming, but you can feel his dick pulsating, demanding it breed more cum into you.

Pheramones fill the air, a sweet intoxicating aroma surrounds you. But it mixes with something very intense, something equally intoxicating. A strong musk is emanating off of the hunter. The two powerful smells mix and create something overwhelming. The fragrance makes your body feel warm and buzzed. You feel so comfortable but also painfully horny. As if a cavity has formed inside you and only cock can fill it. You need more cum pumped inside you. Your cock swells in size, you can't even control it right now. Your body decides that it needs this. It grows from being average size to being longer and thicker. A flood of precum and honey drools from your cock, forming a puddling on the ground. Your testicles ache and swell in size. They go from being grape sized to the size of apples, and grow heavier and heavier. Cum and honey churn in them, audibly sloshing around. You glance over to see the hunter panting heavily and then feel it.

Your cum filled belly bulge jiggles as a new bump forms. His cock grows longer and distends your stomach further. You can feel it stretching your guts as it continues to increase in size. The gigantic cock stretches your insides to their limit. Then you feel him begin to pull out, taking your guts along with his cock. An empty feeling consumes you and tears well in your eyes. He holds you in the air. The tip of his massive spear is just kissing your abused hole. Cum drools from your wrecked ass onto his glistening cock. Running over his own heavy sagging balls and the cum pools in his adonis belt on his pelvis.

"Puh-please" you beg. Mind hazy, but ambitious still burns passionately, peircing through the mental fog of pleasure, "if you join m-my hive. You cu-! can have all the boiz you wanna breed!! Forever!!"

Your body quivers, "Swear yourself to me!'

With a roar and all his strength, he slams your entire body down. You instantly jizz, sending a volley of cum and honey spurting out. Your eyes roll back as you're filled with massive cock. The hunter begins thrusting rapidly and cum gushes out of your ass as he fucks it out of you. Every time he withdrawals, you hiccup. Every time he thrusts in, cum bubbles up your throat. You taste his cum with every thrust. His massive sweaty balls rthymically clap against your ass cheeks.

"PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!"

You're nearly catatonic as he continues to push you to your absolute limit.