King part 3

You begrudgingly accept his new price. Wasting no time, you undo your pants, allowing your massive cock to fall free. You grab ahold of the esper's waist and easily lift him. A hard smack lands on his fiery ass. He squeals out in pain. Whisperingclose in his ear, "That's for raising the price on me." A dick this large won't fit without some sort of lubricant. Carrying the esper, you wobble over to near by shelves. Grabbing a bottle and douse your cock in it. It reads "Drake Lubricant, WARNING: High dosage inside the anus can lead to temporary impaired cognitive function, use no more than 100 milliliters within 72 hours." You emptied the entire bottle onto your dick, so let's see if it'll do the job. The esper's hole trembles as your massive cock grinds against it. Using your strength, you force the esper down. His spastic please for you to go slower fall onto deaf ears. It's an unbearably tight fit, but you manage to force him entirely down. His smooth ass bouncing against your pelvis. The esper's entire body has gone completely limp and his mouth is drooling profusely. Rummaging through the shelves, you find a bottle of Solarcider. Popping off its lid, you pour it into the twink's mouth. Suddenly he jolts back awake and begins wailing. "TOO BIIIIIIG!" He wanted this after all. You grab another container. This time it's a syringe labeled "Mistpoppun". Reading the instructions, it's an extremely powerful stimulant drug. You jab it into the boy's neck. Suddenly his wailing pleas for mercy stop as it's replaced with incoherent babbling. The lean body hunches forward and begins heaving. Bile, mucus, and various bodily fluids come pouring out of his mouth and nose. The sound of bogged down gurgling and retching fill the room. Figuring now's the time, you grab ahold of his arms and begin using the leverage to bounce his lithe body up and down on your cock. He seemingly likes it. Deep groans, almost animalistic growls, are coming from his throat as his mouth begins to foam. Both of boy's eyes are so far rolled back that only white is showing. You pause your thrusting to pick up yet another syringe. This one reading "Ambrosiatic Lactate: deposit into chest to cause temporary..." you needn't read the rest before plunging the needle into his chest. The petite esper begins convulsing. It drives him over the edge as his small covk begins shooting rope after rope of cum. You grab ahold of his torso and massage his pecs while slamming his ass up and down your hung dick. As his pecs are kneads, ambrosia begins leaking from his teets. The esper is barely conscious as a mixture of bodily fluids and drugs ooze out of every orifice. His stomach bulges with every thrust. It's almost time. Your dick begins to twitch until a blast of cum goes rocketing into the esper's frail body. His pelvis strains to fit your dick as cum pumps through it. His tiny stomach becomes engorged with your seed. You can hear it churning inside his body. Sloshing through his guts until bubbling out of his mouth and nose. Your cum pushes vats of colorful fluids out of his body, presumably from the drugs and potions you administered to him. He finally stops twitching and goes completely limp. His faint heartbeat felt as his body jolts from your cock twitching, like a living ventriloquist dummy. You let the esper slop off your dick. He falls into the pool of bodily fluids with a loud splash. You certainly fulfilled the price demanded of you.