Orc part 1

You will NOT lose a single prize. You've had enough of the tall man's defiance. It's time to break him.

You slam him onto your dick, the overflowing precum allowing your dick to bulldoze its way in. He flings up twitching, mouth agape, trying to scream but only gasping for air can be heard.

As you let him savor his new circumstance, you turn towards the twins. Yanking them up into your free arm. As you do this the tall man stops moving and slumps over. The twins begin sobbing. He's not dead, you can feel his heart beating strongly. Bored by his lack of reaction, you pull him off your dick, dropping him on the ground like trash. You can see hole is still stretched wide open by your single thrust, that brings a proud smile to your face.

The twins continue to incessantly wail and babble. It's insufferable, you roar loudly in their faces. They continue to cry. You reach over and stuff two fingers into the one's mouth. He gags as you explore this throat cavity. The other twin finally shuts up and looks on in horror as his brother's throat bulges obscenely to your fingers. Profuse amounts of drool and pheglm squelch out with every thrust of your fingers. As his eyes roll to the back of his head, his body begins convulsiving in your grasp. You pull out, having accomplished shutting them both up and even having your fun while doing so. The twin slumps over, his clothing soaked with drool and phlegm.

You drop the unconscious twin to the ground, his clothing makes a loud squilsh sound as it lands.

Now for the final camper.