My jock roomate pt 2

After Jon had accidentally fucked my face and covered me in what felt like a gallon of teen stud cum, he helped me getting up and took me to the little bathroom in our room (we got very lucky when our uni were assigning dorm rooms). And thank God for that, cause I don't know how I would be able to leave the room for the showers with a face full of cum just minutes after coming to college. Well, the cum part was a victory for me, of course, not the part where a great number of strangers would catch me like that.

After cleaning up, we chatted the whole afternoon away in our room, and I found myself loving Jon the more time I spent with him. Taking away the fact that the beautiful stud was as dumb as a bag of rocks, he was sweet, loving and very funny. I couldn't help but amuse myself whenever I threw a reference at him and he didn't catch it, his sculpted face looking curiously at me as if he was trying to solve an incredibly complex math problem. And it didn't hurt that Jon kept himself scantily clad the whole time he was in the room with me, now wearing small orange shorts that seemed old and loose on him, always falling down his hips and exposing the top of his pubes and the beginning of his thick cock. More than once he forgot to raise the shorts up again after it slipped all the way to his calves and I got many glimpses of his huge, soft cock, and every time he flashed me he would let out a little "oops" and give me a sexy, innocent smile, as if that hadn't happened many times before.

I was also burning inside with how touchy-feely Jon was. He was always touching me, rubbing my arms, neck and pecs, messing up my hair or just entering my personal space so completely I could feel his hardened, muscle body pressing up against me. Every time he passed by me in our room to do something he preferred to take the path in which he would have to press his whole body against mine, and every time I could feel his fat, pronounced bulge humping against various parts of my body. Shivers would go up and down my spine every time he did that, and this happened lots of times. It was like the small dorm room wasn't enough for Jon's huge frame, and he was taking so much space that he had to press himself against me every time he passed me by. He never acknowledged this or asked to be excused, as if the contact was super normal. He was totally oblivious to what he was doing and how hot and feverish with lust it made me.

We ate dinner together that night at the cafeteria, and the conversation between us never seemed to end. Jon was very easy to talk to (and to look at, too), and his bubbly, good boy personality was infectious, cute and sexy at the same time for me. Almost as if he was still a developing teen in a huge, muscled man's body.

While we were having dinner and talking excitedly about some of ours hobbies (mine was reading books while his were obviously outside sports), I felt a presence coming up behind me at our table, and the shadow from whoever it was was so long that engulfed both me and Jon. Jon was telling me something about the school's football team when his eyes looked up to whoever had come behind me and his face opened up in a big grin, and he spoke as if encountering an old friend: "Teddy! What's up, bro?".

Jon quickly got up on his side of the table and leaned his body towards me, extending out his right arm for a handshake with the newcomer, Teddy. At the same time, I turned my body around to take a look at the guy and greet him as well, but in that very moment many things happened at the same time.

What I didn't know before turning my head around was that this guy, Teddy, was a big motherfucker, as big as Jon, tall and muscular like he only lived for playing football and lifting weights at the gym. He was so tall that his crotch was exactly at my eye level, and when Jon leaned towards him, hand extended for a shake, Teddy did the same thing, at the same time I turned around to look at him. The result? I smashed my distracted face right up against Teddy's fat, ample crotch.

The first thing I noticed was the feeling of Teddy's jeans against my face, and underneath it, the slow pulsing of a monster that was probably the same size of Jon's huge cock, if not bigger. From the feeling of it, Teddy also didn't wear underwear and his fat, long cock was pushed down the right leg of his jeans, right where my nose and mouth ended up pressing. My lips automatically sealed against his clothed, enormous cock head, and I mumbled a small noise in complaint to let this giant jock know that he had my face in between his legs, right against his soft, monster cock!