Bee king part 22

A couple hours pass and you notice the honey aphrodisiac beginning to take effect. His face is slightly flushed and he's a lil ancy. Even being this far from him, with your pheromones, is causing him to not stand still. The very subtle outline in his pants. You notice him trying to nonchalantly readjust his dick.

You innocently approach the cart and browse the selection. Eyes examining the assortment of vibrant fruits and vegetables, until you spot a large cucumber. Your hand can't fully wrap around the ungodly thing, its girth being too big. It has heft to it as you lift it.

"How much for this?" You inquire.

He leans forward and rests his weight on the cart, "That, lil fella, would cost two pence." He gives you the warmest smile.

Feigning absent mindedness, you lift your arms as if looking for money. This moves your enveloping cloak to part and leave absolutely nothing left to the imagination. Your thick cock sways in the wind. Pre drips from it. You made sure to enlarge its size before approaching. The boy's jaw drops and he almost falls over. He shakes his head a little as you lower your arms, concealing your cock.

"Awwll I'm all out of money right now... is..." you part your cloak once again, "is there any other way I could pay you?"

He's awestruck and loudly gulps at the sight of your juicy thick cock coming into sight. "W-we uh we *gulp*", he stammers, "we could discuss this somewhere more uuuhhm" he clears his throat, "private."

Tilting your head with a wide smile, "Of course, that'd be great!"

"C-cool. My barn is where we can discuss this in... deeper... detail."

You grin, "I love deep things, hehe"

He gulps. "Uuu-uh y-yeah. We can um uh discuss a deal in my barn. Just over there. N-not that far from here." His face is red and flushed in excitement.

"That'd be perfect!" You smirk, eyes closing as you tilt your head slightly to the side.

Together, the two of you walk the short distance to his barn. The redhead nervously tries to glance back at you, hoping to catch another peak at that gorgeous cock.

The barn stands tall next to the golden field. Its bright crimson colour is in stark contrast to the dreary foliage. Various bushels sit packed onto shelves. Its heavy door opens with a drawn out creak.

You part your cloak as he closes the large door. He turns around and stares silently. Your cock twitches as it's exposed to the cool air. It hangs limply and heavy. The farmer is paralyzed as a bulge strains his pants.

You break the silence, "What are you waiting for?"

"Go ahead." You goad him.