Bee king part 12

You go towards the man's lower half, he's laying on his back you gently turn him to his side. He's still out cold asleep. You slowly lower his pants to expose a voluptuous bubble butt. You spread his cheeks, his ass is completely hairless with a soft supple hole begging to be used.

You steady your cock at the entrance, using your honey as lube, you slowly push forward. Your head stretches his sphincter before popping right in. Continuing your slow advance until buried to the hilt. The man seems to be lightly moaning in his sleep as you begin to pull out and push back in, maintaining this slow steady pace.

His moans grow louder before waking up and groggily looking over his shoulder.seizing the moment, you begin fucking him fast. He groans from the sudden change "Wha- what the fuck!"

You decide it's time to secure yourself, going balls deep, you release your pelvic honey to cement your dick into his ass. He begins thrashing around, "Get off of me you fucking bloody twerp!" He elbows you in the face.

Now you're pissed and decide to punish the bastard and subdue him. You trigger your dick to grow within him. He gasps as your dick goes even deeper into him while his anal walls become even more stretched. Taking the opportunity, you hoist the man to be lying on his stomach with his mounded ass protruding into the air.

He begins to pant as your dick continues to grow. When will you stop growing it?