Bee king part 23

The farmer's vision is transfixed on your swaying cock. That is, until you snap your fingers, breaking his trance. He shakes his head, meekly looking away and tapping his fingers together. "I... uhm don't know how to say this but I'm a erm... Imerwegen." He quickly blurts out.

You raise an eyebrow, "Come again?"

He speaks more clearly this time.

"I'm a virgin..."

You're stunned. "Never? Never ever?"

"I'm usually too busy tending to the farm to have much time for people. Plus people are... hard to understand. Crops have a problem and you can solve it and remedy it lickety split! But people? So complex with their feelin's and troubles and..." he sighs.

"You've touched yourself though, right?" You inquire.

"Well a'course! You've heard the sayin', 'rural boys make do.' And my fields certainly", he pauses in hesitation, glancing over to a crate with a blanket over it, "they certainly give me a humbling harvest."

You saunter over to the crate. The farmer's eyes are wide and he's blushing. Opening the crate up reveals an assortment of extremely phallic and large vegetables.

"Have any favorites?" You ask him.

"I-... the..." His breathing quickens. "The cucumbers. Every year they get bigger. Every year they stretch me out. Every year I take the largest one to the base until I black out from cumming so hard."

You smirk, "Good, then you're ready for this." Turning around to face him, erect dick in one hand and in the other the largest cucumber from the crate. You walk towards him.

Your cock is at full mast now and hanging heavily in front of him. It bobs under its own weight. As the boy's mouth instinctively opens. He hesitantly reaches out towards your cock. His hand softly grasps the heavy shaft. He unfastens his overalls and lets them drop to the floor. Getting on his knees, he gently cups your balls in his hand. Eye level with your dick, he's fully enthralled. He begins planting kisses along the side of your cock, beginning with a kiss on the glans. He plays with the foreskin, licking under it and kneading it in his mouth. You caress and rustle his ginger hair.

Looking up at you, he says, "Now don't go easy on me. I'm a lot tougher than you may think."

It's time.