MY jock roomate pt 4

This is what Jon saw as soon as he left our tiny, shared bathroom:

A big, fat, smooth, bubble butt, all spread out, wet and shiny, with lube dripping down the exposed crack, where a pinprick, soft pink and extremely tight hole was desperately winking at him like the mouth of a hungry baby bird.

I was on all fours directly across him, and my head was so far down Jon's bed it looked like I was simple retrieving something from underneath it, if it wasn't for my very naked, very sexual state.

Just like a slut presenting himself for fucking and breeding.

I had just taken a break from fingering my ass open, thinking about Teddy's fat cock stretching me inside out, when I heard the door to our bathroom open and Jon's sudden pause as he stopped right there, taking in the scene of me all exposed for him. I had both hands now in front of my face for balance. My ass was up and my was face down, like a cat stretching.

The rocky motion of my fingers inside my hole, trying to find the sweet, glorious spot that would make everything go white had made my already tired body from our morning run even more tired, and I was taking deep breaths as I got ready for a new round of finger banging my sweet, jock pussy.

But I had overestimated how much time I had, or maybe I was just so freaking clouded by lust I didn't see it pass: here Jon was, finished with his shower and finding me in a very compromising position, and I still hadn't cum.

Shit. I needed to stop that now and go shower, Teddy is going to be waiting for us at the cafeteria for breakfast!

I was pushing my torso up and out from behind Jon's bed when my wonderfully dumb jock roommate misunderstood the entire situation.

"Fuck, Theo, you got stuck! How did that happen, man? Are you alright under there? Don't worry: I'm gonna help you. I've seen this once before in a movie so I know just what to do to get you out of this predicament, bud" he said, chirping as I heard him walking towards me.

Next thing I felt was Jon's massive, powerful body right behind me as he kneeled down, spread my already spread legs even more, grabbed me by the hips (making my ass cheeks spread even more in the process) and plastered his front entirely to my back, his fat, soft cock jamming against my ass crack and his strong hips pressed tightly against me.

His huge, soft dick was hot dogged inside my wet asscrack; I had used so much lube the pearly liquid was dripping in and out of my spasming hole and coating the entire shaft of his mega jock dong. Jon seemed entirely oblivious to the absolutely obscene compromising position we were in, of how it would look if someone entered our dorm room right that second.

Thinking wasn't Jon's strongest talent, anyways.

I was absolutely stunned, and couldn't form any words to warn Jon I wasn't actually stuck: the feeling of his horse dick tightly pressed against my ass had me devoid of any reaction. His fat cock head tapped insistently against my tiny, pink hole, and every time that happened I had to suppress loud moans.

"Hold on, Theo, I'm getting you out of this right now, man. When I say push, you just thrust that big ass against me as I'll try to push you out, ok? 1, 2, 3, PUSH!" Jon commanded, just as he thrusted his crotch against me, banging my ass hard with his now surely hardening dick and not doing anything to actually get me "unstuck".

"Again dude, come on, 1, 2, 3, PUSH!" He thrusted against my ass again, cock now more than at half-mast.

"Oh, o-h, fuck, FUCK!" I mumbled, delirious with the feeling of my dream stud thrusting against my ass like I've always wanted to, even if he wasn't penetrating me yet.

"Come on bro, this the one where I get you loose, come on, oh just a sec here, all of this exercise made me rock hard bro, I'm like granite here. Let me position this dick so you don't break it in half when we push" he chuckled, thinking this was so funny.