Bee king part 10

After pumping a massive load into the boy's friend, Joseph, you decide he'llbe a perfect first incubator. You yank your dick out of him wuth a squelch as a mix of honey and cum leak out. Grabbing ahold of his ankles, you drag the unconscious boy downstairs. Cum and honey leak out of the boy's mouth and nose, leaving a gooey trail as you move him along. You take extra care not to bang him on the stairs going down into the basement. After all, he may be a lowly human, but he's still prime material for incubation.

Finally getting his heavy cum filled body downstairs, you can prepare him for incubation. You shapeshift your dick into its ovipositor form. His gaping ass yields easily to your shaft as you slowly sink yourself in until down to the hilt and then let it happen. A pearly golden egg no bigger than a man's fist emerges from you and travels down your ovipistor. The boy's ass struggles to distend further to accommodate the size, but with enough grinding of your hips, it pops in. A gargled groan of bubbling cum comes from the boy's mouth as your egg slides deeper into him, until finally plopping into him, making his guts gurgle. You slide out until just the tip remains. Honey sealant pumps into his tummy, closing his hole up, and keeping your egg safely in him.

You hoist up his limp body, mindful of his now impregnated stomach. It's only a meter's length from the honeycomb. Placing your palm on the comb, tentacles of honey emerge from it, grabbing hold of the boy's body and limbs, gently moving him closer. Once inside, the comb gets to work. Sealing itself up with a transparent honey wall, it drives a honry tentacle down his throat and stuffs one into his ass. The chamber floods itself with fluids to keep the boy suspended inside it. Nutrients and oxygen are delivered to both him and the egg via the tentacles. As well as depressant drugs to keep his body asleep and prepare it for later stage incubation and birth.

Finally. You've done it. Your first incubation. Your hive, your empire, your brood, all of it begins NOW.