Bee king part 31

You're still slowly, methodologically, jerking the hunter's massive cock. He's grinding his teeth as sweat beads on his forehead. Flush covers his plump chest and shoulders. Bucking his pelvis forward, he's on the absolute brink of frenzy.

Then you unhand his cock and look him directly in the eye. His eyes are glazed over in lust but snap into focus. You stare at each other intently for a few seconds, before you nod your head, "Our virgin is fast asleep. Why don't you fix that for me, Hunter."

"Of course, I have the perfect tool to wake him up..."

The hunter heavily steps forward, gently flipping the farmer onto his back. His cock was hard and its massive size loomed over the sloppy wet supple hole. Hunter grabbed the farmer's ankles and raised his legs until held firmly down behind the farmer's head. The twunk was very flexible and folded in half now. Hunter's chiseled ass flexed as he lined his lubricated cock at the entrance. Precum gushed and flowed into the boy's cavity.

Hunter's heartbeat was audible. His cock pulsed with every heavy thump.

You made eye contact once more with him, "This farmer is quite well trained, so... dont go easy on him. Mkay?"

Hunter narrows his eyes and glares down at the farmer. In one swift fell motion, Hunter thrusts forward. He plunges his entire throbbing shaft balls deep into the boy beneath him.

"UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH GWAAAADDDDD!!!!" The farmer screams. His flat stomach bulged obscenely out as the cock brutally rearranges his guts. Forcing them to reshape themselves to accomodate dick. The farmer's hands immediately shoot up and try to push the man's hips off him. The twunk's stretched hole spasming around the hung anal intruder. But he's pinned to the ground, folded in half. He convulses as his eyes roll back. Eyelids twitch as a bewildered smile forms on his face. Jolts of euphoria shock his body as his prostate registers it's been flattened by hung cock. The farmer is now definitely wide-awake.

You gently pet the farmer's ginger hair, twirling it with your fingers. Meanwhile he's gasping for air as his cock erupts, shooting cum all over himself. A stray fired volley hits you directly in the face. You lick your lips and smirk. He's enjoying this. The farmer gets off on rough animalistic sex.

"Plough him like a rabid beast, Hunter!" You shout, "Make him your whore! Pump gallons of cum deep inside his petite body!"

Hunter pulls his dick nearly all the way out causing the stomach bulge to recede. He then slams it back and skewers the farmer's asshole.

Then again and again and AGAIN.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"UUUUNNNGHHH GAAAWWD!"

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Hunter growls, "Yeah, take it slut!"

"UNNNGH! AAAAUUNGH GWAAD!!!"

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

The rhythmic sounds of rough...hard...fucking fill the barn, shaking its foundations.

The farmer's cock hasn't stopped shooting cum. It's last volley weakly shoots out as it begins to just twitch in dry orgasm. The boy's belly is pudgy as precum slowly begins flooding his guts. Drool and tears coat his face as his mind goes blank, overwhelmed by pleasure.

Leaning down close to the farmer's face, you gently caress his cheek.

"My sweet sweet honeybee~ This is your life now."

Hunter's balls tighten as his thrusts quicken. With a roar that shakes the earth, he slams down. The barn rattles. A torrent of cum asts into the farmer's body instantly ballooning his tummy. Cum surges through his insides before filling his throat. A river of cum violently projectiles out of his mouth and twin jets out of his nostrils. He's gagging on cum overflowing out of his mouth. Only holding still for a second, Hunter resumes his furious tempo and resumes thrusting feverishly. Gallons of cum still being deposited into the boy's body. Heavy balls slap against his abused hole.

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

Hunter is growling and grunting animalistically as he continues to thrust and plough this boy.

"GRRRNN HGNNNNRR"

"FUCK FUCK FFFFUUUCKWWKKK!!!"

The farmer is drowning in cum as it's just continuously pouring out of his orifices. Womb tattoos on both Hunter and farmer glow, signaling inception. The breeding has been successful.

Based on the frenzied state Hunter's entered and with the farmer catatonic, you best put a stop to this so you can plug the farmer up and put him into a honeycomb for incubation.