Bee king part 34

You stand up and your hard cock bobs in front of you. Nestling your dick between his wet asscheeks, you slowly frot against him. You slid your cock up and down. Teasing his hole. He moans, bucking back at you to just insert it already. "PLlllzzzess" he blubbers out. It's tantilizing and requires all your willpower not to just thrust in and fill him with so much jizz that it'll pour out of him like a faucet. Your dick avhes and twitches, angrily demanding it be plunged into that stud's virgin hole. The rhythm of your frots is slow and methodically paced. You watch mesmerized as your cock appears and disappears between those massive globes of thick muscular ass.

You bite your lip and begin. Slowly your for now modest sized dick sinks past his puckered sphincter. A nice pop of relief is felt as your glans gets past the ring. You feel your foreskin retract as the shaft sinks deeper until fully holstered inside his ass. You grind your pelvis against his tender ass. Mmmm you moan.

Your cock is currently a modest size, but not for long. Hunter is a giant of a man, therefore you'll require something big enough to fill him. Focusing, your cock begins growing in size. Centimeter by centimeter, it elongates in length and thickens in girth.

The hunter groans out a ruckus of noises,

AARGGGHNNN!!!

GGGAAAHHH!!!

HHGGNNNRR!!!

His guts stretch out to make room for your expanding cock. It just keeps growing in size, forcing his colon to straighten and bend to your massive fucktool. His eyes roll back, biting his lip, drooling as the euphoric sensation of being filled by cock overcomes him. His mind is going blank now. All he can focus on is feeling that dick go deeper inside him and ruin him. Your dick is approaching maximum size as its growth becomes less smoothly gradual and begins jutting from size to the next bigger size. It juts to the next size increment, gaining several centimeters in an instant, causing it to ram against his kidney. Preccum profusely leaks out from his cock as the Hunter makes more beautiful sounds. He snaps into enough consciousness to form words. His eyes snap into focus and he yells out.

"FU-FUCK ME! FILL ME U-PP! DESTROY MY CUNT UNTIL IM LIMPING FOR A WEEK, PLEASE IM B-BEGGING YOU!"

The expansion halts as you reach the maximum of how big your dick can get. You once again grind against him. This time feeling his guts bow to your monstrous cock swaying against his insides.

"Get ready my breeder... it's your turn to get bred"